Cheese

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Cheese

does anyone know what the healthist cheese is? I know cheese isn't that healthy but i need to know what is the healthiest is. :laughing:

posted by  V-Tec

Ummm.........American??......

posted by  99integra

is there a reason for this thread? :laughing: . Uhhh swiss?

posted by  TurboLag

i don't know i wanna see if someone knows quick responce though, yes there is a reason for this thread school related

posted by  V-Tec

are u guys just guessing? cause that really doesn't help me. I am pretty sure that the yellow/orange cheeses are not as healthy

posted by  V-Tec

Why come here when google is your friend and faster...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=healthiest+cheese

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=healthiest+cheeses

posted by  ChrisV

Chris always has the answers :orglaugh:

posted by  jedimario

I was going to say...I thought you were trying to re-enact Integra's paint thinner incident :orglaugh:

How about cheese whiz? Is that healthy, or how about Cheddar? :doh: Maybe the aged cheese is healthier...why do you need this for school? :screwy:

posted by  chris_knows

well, if you're fat, then cheese with holes... since theres less to eat from it... it should be healthier.... cuz u cut back... u know................ i dont know damn it!

posted by  Inygknok

Look for the fat content. THe one with the lowest will be the healthy one. Paul

posted by  tovarich

mmmmmmmmmmm cheese :drool:

posted by  Spanky2324

well, u ruined the humor in the thread. so ill go off with this. not necessarily will the one with the lowest fat content will be the healthiest one, but the one with the highest concentration of natural minerals required by the body and as least fat as possible. some may be made "fat free" but not have a good level of nutrition.

posted by  Inygknok

i need it for health class, i am doing a project on how making some recipes healthier and a lot have cheese in em...

posted by  V-Tec

Probably parmisean, because it is so dry = less fat.

posted by  ChromeDome

Your Message