Im leaving the forums

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Im leaving the forums

Well, I came looking for a good car forum because of my love for cars and the fact I love helping people. It started off great. Helped out some people I guess. I was planning on having a lot of fun here. I love talking with car guys. Anyway, me and this guy, I wont say who but most of you know who, don't seem to get along. Hes been here a whole lot longer than I have. Ive been here only about 4 days but anyway, we dont get along at all and it we end up going back and forth and it just ruins the threads. He was being rude to people which I don't like to see. I'm nice and all but I just can't help but to go off on people that are rude to others. I'd like to stay but I just can't keep my mouth shut when he is rude to others. So long all of you, have fun here. :ohcrap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

gotta do whatcha gotta do. maybe I'll see ya around man. peace.

posted by  Satty101

Sorry to see you go...you're our first "on Probation" guy...and it seems to have scared you away. :screwy:

To get along on any forum, you must learn the game of the forum. Each forum is different. Here you are playing mostly with guys...and when with the guys, everyone is fair game. The game here is to be ready for flaming and if you can take that...you're half way "there." The other is simple. Admit to your ignorance and move on. I'm the first to say that I don't know much about anything, but I do have an opinion about everything. If you learn the game, you'll have a good time and learn about car stuff too.

There's an old saying that says, "If you don't like the fruit, don't shake the tree." This holds true here.

Hope you reconsider.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Oh please, you won't say who. We all know you're talking about me. While you're feeling sorry for yourself don't forget I'm also the only one here who ever said anything nice about you. And as I recall this "problem" wasn't one sided. If you want some great outpouring of sympathy, that I won't give you. I also won't ask you to leave, stay, be banned or anything else. You are a victim only because you've put yourself in that position.

If you want to start fresh, from square one, that'll be cool with me. I'm man enough to forgive and forget, or at least try to. So the choice is yours, stay or go. Have a great day.

posted by  vwhobo

I'm not looking for symthny or anything like that. I know I made mistakes here. Over read posts and replied wrong and stuff. Can't blame me for trying I guess? Anyway, to be serious sorry for all the name calling and junk. Thanks for offering a fresh start but I doubt it'd work out. Farewell ya'll. Thank you, and have a great time here. You're all doing a great job :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Okay, see ya, your choice, don't let the door hit you in the ass. If your mind was made up why did you bother with the thread?

posted by  vwhobo

Well...bye. (as said by Curly Bill Brocious)

...bye

posted by  mazda6man

well, hey, not my problem. really hate to have one bad apple spoil the whole bushel, but i guess thats how life can be sometimes. may you be successful in your endeavors :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

2 to 1 says he comes back.

posted by  Satty101

2 to 1? whats this?

$20 web dollars says he runs back.

posted by  SuperJew

He's back... (I see you)

did he even leave in the first place?

posted by  SuperJew

Don't know...but he's still idle on the forum... :screwy:

He was gone when I posted the 2 to 1 thing. it was just me, VWhobo, some newbie, and BW. I WIN!!! :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

A lot of people say bye when they leave Internet forums. Of course I also think that he wanted to see what people would have to say, which I suspect is what you were thinking as well. This post is for if/when he checks this thread again.

I already made my thoughts known before he made his decision.

Okay, good luck with finding some other car forums http://4you.the-iceman.net/smile/2020.gif

posted by  snoopewite

Looks like you were right Satty.

posted by  vwhobo

yep. Where's mah monay!!! :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Guess the first probation guy couldnt handle it...I did and I was the second!
Dude! If you cant be nice and improve your attitude, but if you can, stay on through your probation...
*Satty wispers that he already is gone* Oh...welll...only the strong survive...um....ya....

posted by  StiMan

Sorry to read this.
If you think leaving CF is the better choice... go ahead.

Since I've been posting in forums around the internet I've noticed that people use to consider the forums as an important part of their lives. Most of them get very angry when feeling they aren't so populars as they pretend to be, but -man!- this is only a place to get fun --and to learn.

Don't get me wrong. I cannot find the correct words in english to say what I think, but take 'this' easy.

posted by  karburator

I think he's way long gone. But great advice Karb :thumbs:

also, Stiman, what did you say about me??? :screwy:

posted by  Satty101

It was supposed to mean like you just told me that he was gone...nothing offensive to you...dont worry... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I thought that but wasn't too sure.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message