Ps2 Vs. Xbox

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Ps2 Vs. Xbox

I Dont Have Enough Cash To Buy Any Of The New Systems Like Ps3 Or Xbox 360, So Between Ps2 And Xbox Which Should I Buy?

posted by  jdubya

I'd go fpr the PS2, but apparently that's just me.

posted by  jedimario

Xbox all the way.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Xbox 360 releases in late november

PS3 releases next march

Just save your money and get one. id perfer the ps3 though.

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Those damn PS3s are supposed to be like $450 :screwy: Thats crazy.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Depends on what you want in a video gaming system, quality or quantity, XBOX is better graphics-wise, but PS2 has more games.

I have an XBOX, and never regretted it...
Just save up a hundred dollars, more for the XBOX 360, I might buy one, if I can get the money :drool:

posted by  chris_knows

nah...supposed to start at $350...the same price the ps1 and 2 started at back in the day. Even if it was $450 it would sell out and id def have one sitting in my house :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

IMO the Gamecube kicks the shit out of the XBOX and PS2 in the graphics department. I mean you just beat the graphics in the Resident Evil games for the 'Cube.

posted by  SlipKnoT

lol well idk about that but I definately think the 'Cube is the best is the best of the 3.

posted by  jedimario

ps2 all the way... it has more and better games :2cents:

posted by  V-Tec

I agree one hundred percent. I have a PS2, and my roomate has an XBOX. My games have great replay value, his don't.

posted by  elchango36

all depends what you like
Gamecube is mostly a system that u can play with ur friendss not much singleplayer stuff to do on it besides metroid and reisdent evil

XBOX is more rounded but it has different control sceme. its made for shooters

PS2 is the best because its rounded for everytihng

graphics in order of best to worst

XBOX
Gamecube
PS2
but im happy with my PS2
gamecube just blows in my opinion
so id go for the PS2 if you like racing, action and that
or XBOX if you like shooters

posted by  6000LE

PS2 because it has GT3 and GT4. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

PS2 has all those great racing games and some really good shooters. The graphics are excellent on GT4 and that game will never get old to me till GT5 :thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

Yep, everyone wants to bag on the maker that pretty much started it all. :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

no they DID start it all :mrgreen:

posted by  jedimario

Your Message