What are you doing?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What are you doing?

What Is everyone doing on this wonderful day...me rockin out to system of a down and cleaning tool box. if it werent snowing id be rock climbing :mrgreen: i hate fall the weather sucks for anything

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I am reading this and now I am typing a response. And now I'm going to click subm

posted by  hondaman

Was playing CS

posted by  BavarianWheels

it's friggin' SNOWING up there? gawd, that's gotta suck...

what do the seasons run like up there? i didn't think they were that different from here, but sounds like they definitely are different right now.... 'bout 75 and raining here... (but that's also unseasonably warm)

posted by  dodger65

Whoa BanffAutoSpa_ap, did you say its snowing? :cry: Today was the nicest day all week.

I'm not doing anything now, just chatting and listeng to music (was at a friends trailer today) :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Just came back from a date with my girl and now I'm listening to music and posting on carforums.

posted by  Spanky2324

Listening to music and enjoying spending a night at home.

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

CS bav? any fav servers i havent played since 1.5 i think, H@SH@SHIN if youve ever seen me i addicted for about 2 good years, that game will eat your life ;) just play COD nowadays, and yeah i was snowin fer a bit then the sun came out, we open the hills around nov 30th, runs till may ish depending on spring conditions, wicked snowboarding all winter and when slush cup is over its time to climb rocks

Damn, we usually dont get much snow till sometime in December (lately), but its pretty cold before then. Winter is too close, i think its too long of season lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Same here..and im about a 16 hour drive from you

If we ever get snow the ambulances are rushing out for people getting "frostbite"...once every three years is normal.

It gets cold here though, but I like it. I hate the damn heat we get here all the time. The winters are nice.

And I'm about 24 hours drive from you, I think.

posted by  hondaman

Problem with where I live is that it gets cold in winter, and hot in summer, and very rarely will we see a pleasantly warm day, with a slight summer breeze. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

From me or car_crazy?

yeah in the extremes of cold you can always get warmer but in the extremes of heat it's hard to get cold, thats why i love the north

I just float around...

posted by  BavarianWheels

cleaned my dad's motorcycle and my car other than that nothing at all but the weather here sucks it is humid and rainy :banghead:

posted by  mx3_monster

We were in Jasper and Banff around mid September 2000 and it was lovely weather.Is this normal to be snowing early October ? Here in Hoboken,Belgium it's about 75 ° F.and sunny(not normal for the time of year).I was planning to clean the car but I have to get my 3 year old granddaughter from school. Paul

posted by  tovarich

this is canada man it can snow in july and still be normal....lol

no wonder you folks are so weird... :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

Hell yeah Bav. I love CS and have been playing it for years, (beta 2.2 I think) I have since lost the addiction for a new game, Battlefield 2, but will say that CS is the best online 1st person shooter ever :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

What version of CS is everyone playing???? I'm hooked on Source!

posted by  elchango36

Just waiting for the baseball games to start. I love the postseason.

posted by  ChromeDome

hanging, listening to my music on iTunes and thinking about doing some research for AP Bio. :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

uhh yeha not doin too much replying to this post, doin homework and chatting with this really hot girl on aim that goes to my school.

posted by  V-Tec

i was at 1.5 before that whole steam ordeal with valve, turned into a shitshow, but left college and havent played since

I like source, but you need a decent system to enjoy it, otherwise it is real choppy

posted by  Voda48

school, school, more school....

posted by  jedimario

im sitting at work selling used parts! yes, i work at a salvage yard.

posted by  glagon1979

Just came home for lunch...eating a microwaveable meal, and finishing my homework for the second half of the day :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message