"A Letter To My Soulmate Who Has No Soul"

Home  \  Off Topic  \  "A Letter To My Soulmate Who Has No Soul"

Well I got an email from my ex-girlfriend yesterday :ticking:

BITCH!

posted by  snoopewite

Why are you telling us that, I dont want to know about your sex life! But rock on dude :clap:

posted by  Car Guy

Quite, it wasn't really posted to me. I read it on another site and found it amusing. My last girlfriend never woke me up for sex, she would just go for it while I was still asleep http://www.darkosiris.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif
As you can all see, I've managed to find another "razz" smiley but I still can't find a "just kidding" one.

posted by  snoopewite

He was just looking for a fish to take the bait," SUCKER " and a sucker is a fish :laughing: Had you not replied, the thread would have probably died. Kinda poetic ain't it :smoke:

posted by  lectroid

heh. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Well I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's poetic :screwy: You seem to have Car Guy figured out though :laughing: As for me allegedly being a 'sucker' just for stopping this thread from sinking down and off the first page in this forum for an extra half a day or so...
http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/whocares.jpg

posted by  snoopewite

I said nothing about you being a sucker, RE-READ :screwy:And could care less if it stayed on top till hell froze over :laughing: JOKE,SON, A JOKE. :banghead:

posted by  lectroid

Joke, did somebody say joke?

Osama bin Laden, not feeling well and concerned about his mortality, goes to consult a psychic about the date of his death. Closing her eyes and silently reaching into the realm of the future she finds the answer.

"You will die on an American holiday."

"Which one?" Osama bin Laden asks nervously.

"It doesn't matter," replied the psychic. "Whenever you die, it will be an American holiday!"

posted by  vwhobo

On a 1-10 scale--- 15 :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Oh, I see (I could accuse you of insinuating that I was a 'sucker' if I was bothered but that would be pointless), well that's fair enough then lectroid. This is now the ninth reply to a topic that nobody seems to care about :laughing:

posted by  snoopewite

7 replys and all to your pointless wet dream fanatsy :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Of course, because you don't want her in your life, you're a selfish bastard. That's how all females are... Bipolar.

posted by  Vassar

Actually that was the tenth :screwy: This is now the twelth reply to my pointless wet dream fantasy :laughing:

What's Bipolar got to do with women generally being queer? Don't men get Bipolar as well?

posted by  snoopewite

Your Message