got new ipod, now need some songs... help

Home  \  Off Topic  \  got new ipod, now need some songs... help

i got my new nano, its a 4 gb black :) ive put like 88 pics and 150 songs, plz tell me some good feel good songs, hardcore rap songs, good rock shit, heavy metal, anything except for punk stuff, comon ppl post ur favorite songs of these types so

rock-
metal-
rap-
feel good-
wtv u want-

posted by  illusion34

For rap: Presidential by Young bloods, The Neden Game by ICP, Get Crunk by lil Flip, Vibrate by Petey Pablo, Colt 45 by Afroman, Freek a Leek by Petey Pablo, Get Low by Lil John

Feel good music: Bob Marleys greatest hits CD, Every Mornin by Sugar Ray, Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik, Take a Picture by Filter, Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chillipeppers, Someday by Sugar Ray, When Its Over by Sugar Ray, Run-Around by Blues Traveler

Rock: Disturbed's new CD and The Sickness, Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot, Korns greatest hits CD (kicks total ass)

I'll update it when I think of more things :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

thanks, yeah i got most those rap songs, and i love korn so yeah, cmon ppl

posted by  illusion34

LINKIN PARK AND CROSSFADE!

posted by  Pythias

linkin park is alright but no,and wtf is crossfade...it betetr not be punk!

posted by  illusion34

For Rap - Juggalo Anthem by Blaze Ya Dead Homie, The Neden Game by ICP, Hokus Pokus by ICP, Chicken Huntin' by ICP. Thats about it for rap, the only rap I listen to is ICP.

For Rock - The Way You Like It by Adema, Wasteland by 10 Years, Stricken by Disturbed, Unstable by Adema, Vitamin R by Chevelle, The Clincher by Chevelle, Red Barchetta by Rush, Reach Out by Cheap Trick, Mighty Wings by Cheap Trick, and I Must Be Dreamin' by Cheap Trick.

For Metal - Any Slipknot song, any Soilwork song, Sixpounder by Children of Bodom, On Wings of Lead by Bleeding Through, any Pantera song, Rusted Angel by Darkane, any Devil Driver song, Survive by Dope, Spiders by System of a Down, No Remorse by Cannibal Corpse, Her Ghost In The Fog by Cradle of Filth, Scorched Earth Erotica by Cradle of Filth, The Toxic Waltz by Exodus, Caught In A Mosh by Anthrax, Master of Puppets by Metallica, For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica, Act of God by Fear Factory, Self Bias Resistor by Fear Factory, Beneath a Dying Sun by Fleshcrawl, The Answer by Gizmachi, Precious Lie by God Forbid, Anti-hero by God Forbid, Better Days by God Forbid, any In Flames song, any Iron Maiden song, Life To Lifeless by Killswitch Engage, Rose of Sharyn by Killswitch Engage, The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage, As I Slither by Kataklysm, My Last Serenade by Killswitch Engage, Make Me Bad by Korn, Thoughtless by Korn, Freak on a Leash by Korn, Falling Away From Me by Korn, Drop the Bombshell by Powerman 5000, and ANY LAMB OF GOD SONG YOU MUST HAVE LAMB OF GOD!!!!

For "Feel good music" - In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins, It Rains Diamonds by ICP, Shock the Monkey by Peter Gabriel, House of the Rising Sun by The Doors, Cocaine by ZZ Top

posted by  SlipKnoT

Praise the War Machine-ZAO
Amish Paradise, Smells Like Nirvana-Weird Al
In the End, Lying From You, Faint-Linkin Park

posted by  jedimario

I tottally agree with slipknot. And one more thing. The whole discography of metallica. :thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

For Metal - Any Slipknot song, any Soilwork song, Sixpounder by Children of Bodom, On Wings of Lead by Bleeding Through, any Pantera song, Rusted Angel by Darkane, any Devil Driver song, Survive by Dope, Spiders by System of a Down, No Remorse by Cannibal Corpse, Her Ghost In The Fog by Cradle of Filth, Scorched Earth Erotica by Cradle of Filth, The Toxic Waltz by Exodus, Caught In A Mosh by Anthrax, Master of Puppets by Metallica, For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica, Act of God by Fear Factory, Self Bias Resistor by Fear Factory, Beneath a Dying Sun by Fleshcrawl, The Answer by Gizmachi, Precious Lie by God Forbid, Anti-hero by God Forbid, Better Days by God Forbid, any In Flames song, any Iron Maiden song, Life To Lifeless by Killswitch Engage, Rose of Sharyn by Killswitch Engage, The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage, As I Slither by Kataklysm, My Last Serenade by Killswitch Engage, Make Me Bad by Korn, Thoughtless by Korn, Freak on a Leash by Korn, Falling Away From Me by Korn, Drop the Bombshell by Powerman 5000, and ANY LAMB OF GOD SONG YOU MUST HAVE LAMB OF GOD!!!!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU RULE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  jdubya

I consider myself a Metal master :laughing: Name the band Ill know it and probably already listen to it lol

Oh, I almost forgot these songs - Mandibles by E. Town Concrete, and Punch The Walls by E. Town Concrete :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Right on, love that song.

Rap/Metal - don't listen, so I can't help ya there

Rock - Anything Aerosmith: Dream On, Sweet Emotion, Livin' on the Edge; Boston: Peace of Mind, Don't Look Back; Eagles: Everything!; Foo Fighters: Best of You, Times Like These, Learn to Fly; Goo Goo Dolls: just about everything; Harvey Danger: Flagpole Sitta; My Chemical Romance: Thank You For the Venom, Helena, I'm Not Okay, etc.; R.E.M.: Losing My Religion.

Easy Listening - Gin Blossoms: Follow You Down, Hey Jealousy; K-Ci & JoJo: All My Life (Easy Listening???); Sublime: What I Got, Santeria, Same In The End; Third Eye Blind: Semi-Charmed Life, just about everything else; Train: Meet Virginia, Drops of Jupiter.

Those are just some songs I have on my iTunes, it's what I like so you can use them or not.

posted by  moostang104314

Your Message