Hobo's Birthday

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hobo's Birthday

It's VWHobo's birthday, maybe he'll make a comeback today? :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

Perhaps, I'd like to meet some of the older CF members(as in been on CF longer)

posted by  jedimario

Yeah, I had the privelage of being flamed by him on my first post, he said he though I had too much time on my hands...then about 2 weeks later *poof* he vanished :laughing:

Just thought I should share that moment... :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Riiiight :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

WEll, happy (belated) Birthday I guess. Although I'm not sure we'll see him again, and even if we did, I'm not too sure he'd reply to this.....kinda his style lol :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Maybe that's why he's probably the second most favourite former member of Car-Forums, UFF being first, but he signs in every once in a while, never posting...kinda eerie :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

He is probably blowing out about 12 candles off his cake. Maybe he's a year closer to puberty. Doubt he grew up any. Something he really needs to do. :clap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Yeah....kinda pops in once in a while....like the Ghost of CF :ohcrap:

And DR....For ONCE, I might just agree with you....might :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Hobo was a douche. a big ****ing faggoty ****tard! ahah, doesnt matter if he does come back, Im on his ignore list so he cant hear me anyway!

ahahahaha

posted by  shev

Read your signature block cum stain. Proof that you're still unable to identify, or tell, the truth.

Such harsh words from a little twink. Does your daddy know you suck his dick with that mouth?

Have a nice day dildos.

posted by  vwhobo

DUDE!!! HE'S BACK!!! err...umm, Welcome Hobo...watcha been up to? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

"have a nice day dildo's"-OWNED! happy b-day hobo

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Glad to have you back Hobo, now lets see if the almighty Adam will ever returen :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Wow...he's back.

I wasn't here when you were last, but I have most certainly heard great things...

posted by  hondaman

welcome back, Hobo. well, at least for this one post. i honestly doubt you'll be back for any more... :sleep:

posted by  SuperJew

Is it just me or has he gotten a lot more offensive? Glad to see your still alive though, you old bastard. lol.

posted by  aerith

Your Message