soon to be

Home  \  Off Topic  \  soon to be

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/hhswrestler92/thekids2.jpg
well whatta yall think of her weve talked for bout 5 months an ill post a pic of the other chick im talkin to when ever i get one but what do u think she is the nicest person i know

posted by  hhsrastler92

Wait now what...? What are you going to ask her?

posted by  SlipKnoT

So...what happened to the other one?

posted by  hondaman

So, that's you on the left and her on the right?

posted by  windsonian

whos the cutie in the middle? :banana:

posted by  6000LE

I don't think this is how it was supposed to happen, a bit more of an explanation would be great :thumbs:

My idea is he's wondering which to ask out, from the girl (Probably in the middle) and the other one he's yet to put up :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

those arent her kids are they??? :ohcrap: youll be in for a hell of a ride. best luck :thumbs:

posted by  6000LE

ok for all ya airheads the one im talkin to is in the middle all i gotta do is ask her but she lives bout 30 minutes away so i dunno she comes to my practices to visit me now does that clear anything up? an the two kids r her mom's friend's kids

posted by  hhsrastler92

...Ask her what? :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Out :thumbs:

I say go for it, its only a half hour away. You could always bike sometimes on weekends before winter (if neither of you can get a ride).

posted by  car_crazy89

Ooo...wow do I feel stupid :oops: ....

She looks like a nice girl, go for it... :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

yeah defietely go for it good luck man :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

Yeah...go for it...I'd poke her....whoops....did I say that?...must be having a funny moment, just ignor that last part lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

we were talkin lst night an every1 at my gym where she comes an visits me thinks we are when i told her that she was like i would like goin ouut with u lol i no shes droppin a hint but im still between 2 chicks

posted by  hhsrastler92

please..... never again in your life do ya dare use the excuse that she lives half an hour away..... my girlfriend lives 45 minutes away from me in my moms car going slow (55-65mph).

next.... for such a cute girl, i dont get how you can be confused. trust me, being between 2 girls is fun for a while, but it can get dangerous after a while. just choose 1 (i'd pick the one on this thread) and be happy with it. if shes the nicest person u have ever met, then wtf are you doing having doubts?

5 months.... i only waited 40 minutes after meeting my gf to ask her out......

anyhow, gl with that.

posted by  Inygknok

ok first off i dont drive an second off i like to get to ppl b4 i date them an now another chick jus got thrown into the picture i swear i didnt ask for this dammit lol oh well i finally can do a backflip (ADD medicine kickin off)

posted by  hhsrastler92

Yep, the friend thing really sucks once it happens, and then you kick yourself after for waiting so long.

Shouldnt be too hard of a decision though, just go for whoever you think is the best for you and who you'd be happiest with.

posted by  car_crazy89

i agree, go with ur gut feeling :thumbs:

posted by  C c C

but the "friends with benefits" chair is pretty comfy... :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

go with your gut feeling.

i can dig how you operate...getting to know the girl first, thats how I roll. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

She doesn't have kids. As was explained earlier.

And hhsrastler92, that ADD is going to kick you in the ass and you are just going to end up with NONE of the ones "in the picture." And most likely your indecision and inability to say "no" to additional "interests" entering the picture is going to make you end up hurting "the nicest person you know."

posted by  ChrisV

we've bn talkin an now theres 4 girls in all an i dont wanna hurt any but i guess i will take my time like ppl r sayin

posted by  hhsrastler92

dude we told you stay with one chick. You started off with 2 which isn't that bad but 4!!!! You are setting yourself up for disaster man. I mean Be careful not to end up with 0. Ask one out and tell the rest i just wanna be friends or some other BS

posted by  V-Tec

You're going to mix up their names and that's not good.

When you have more than two that you talk to very often, name slips happen.

posted by  hondaman

yea they have an then u lie bout it an say that its a friend an now im back down to 2 but these 2 r both juniors an both deff hotter an kwler then the first lol i cant help it i swear my dad calls me a man whore asue of this shit

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message