Fast and the Furious???

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Fast and the Furious???

Am i the only person out there that noticed some major things wrong with this movie, such as Eclpise with 7 sp trany...Dubble Clutching while upshifting....Blew the welds on the inkate....just to name a few. So now every time i watch it i notice more and more.

posted by  labido

there's an entire web site dedicated to the many errors in that movie, i just can't think of it offhand... maybe do a search?

posted by  CivicRacingGirl7

when the dirt bikes are chasin the supra they go off jumps just to catch ssome air

posted by  mazda6man

if that movie did anything it was give kids no idea what the hell night races are

posted by  PodunkPunk

yeh, most night races are nothing like that... ive never seen someone spraypaint a start and finish line, they dont stick to one area, cuz the cops will be there... the cops dont come like that, they just tell you to leave and threatin to put you in jail if you dont... (atleast what ive seen)and people don all go one route to a stretch of road, everyone splits up... and im sure theres more i missed

posted by  mazda6man

i don't know about this, but am i the only one who thinks they recorded the film kinda funny? for example, when the skyline was driving and the camera is there, it looks kinda like they drove at 5 mph and decided to speed it up on the computer. also, when they finally decided to use NOS [nitro] is it even possible to use TWO? wouldn't that kinda kill the car? also, does it really take that long to cross the bridge? he's supposively going at 135 mph...

posted by  xale

Wow...thread rivival lol....18months sinse the last post....in answer to your theory, it's called special effects...btw, prepare to be flamed! severly lol :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

LOL ya prob.

If you are are intrested, here (http://www.moviemistakes.com/film459) is a link to a website that list errors found in films. My fav error of all-time is in the first Star Wars(New hope...... not that special effects bs that has came out recently) The strom-trooper hits his head entering the room with r2d2 and c3po

posted by  Voda48

By the way......since when are guest allowed to post????? Even start threadds????

posted by  Voda48

i mean we all know about the film makers imagination and reality not lining up, so just who cares. its a film, its fun to watch, and there lies the point

posted by  cinqyg

Thread was started in December of 2002...it was probably open for such back then.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Yes, that or said members have left the forum and deleted their accounts! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Wow.... I didn't catch Cliffy's comment. This Thread is ancient

posted by  Voda48

How long has CF been around?

posted by  StiMan

Not sure, a couple of years I think, I've only been here sinse November 2003 :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Well it must be at least 2-3... the thread is from 2002....

posted by  StiMan

HA! I've been here longer!

posted by  Satty101

By 2 months....

posted by  StiMan

still longer

posted by  Satty101

:badrazz: :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Meh....

posted by  StiMan

hehe. :smoke:

Anywho, I looked on that site for a little while. Someone see if 2F2F is on there somewhere. I'm 1.) too lazy and 2.)don't have the time in the first place.

posted by  Satty101

2 fast 2 furious (http://www.moviemistakes.com/film3293)just for you Satty :hi:

posted by  Voda48

Those folks are REALLY picky...

posted by  StiMan

na they are just inquisitive (sp?)

posted by  Voda48

Best moive ever. and 2fast 2furious was awesome too !!!

posted by  Dustin

haha, I found a stupid mistake they made!!!

It's a Yenko Camaro. Last time I checked, Yenko Camaros were made by Chevrolet and not by Dodge!

posted by  Satty101

Hey, this film was only made to make money, not to be factually correct.. However the mistakes are VERY amusing... Oh and satty, well done on finding a mistake with the mistake...! :clap: :hi: :orglaugh: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

looks like the website got http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s24/smilies-22442.png

posted by  SuperJew

Damn.. It's been a while..! Welcome back to how it used to be everyone..! :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Wahoooo,the pimp slap!...

R34etcetc, any chance you could shrink the sig piccy mate?

posted by  Cliffy

Ummm.. Can't find a samller pic that looks so cool.. How do i shrink it?

NM... Is this a more acceptable pic?

Oh, Cliffy, I noticed that even with that big pic in mine that ur sig was still bigger than mine!!! :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

You can trim pics I think...as your's was 'all car' and not much surroundings I dont think It would have been possible, anyways, the one you have now is ok....and if my pic was bigger than your's...how comes your's spread the screen lol, mine's only the size of your current one :ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah, but you have Cliffy's guide to London Slang at the bottom of your sig!! If it were a truly consiste edition it would take up about 3 MB!!!

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Yes, but text never looks as big as a picture and wont take any longer to load up, a pic however, can take ages to load up when too big :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hmmm.. fair point.. But i have Broad Band and a 2.36 GHz computer so i never have issues...! :hi: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I dont have a clue what kind of power the PC's at work are, but I know they are some quality pieces of kit....the ones I use are pentiun 4, which I hear is quite good..along with a plasma screen too :laughing: ...even with these PC's I have my fair share of problems, the Internet used to always crash at work too...must be due to all the expensive equipment I spose..anyways, sorry for going off topic guys....*thinks of a way in which to get back on topic*...well, my sig pic is kinda relevent lol :ticking: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

This is one of the dumbess movies ever....

:doh: *whats for flames*

posted by  cwzilly

cept for the supra, that thing is sweet as hell.

posted by  importluva

Your Message