An Open letter

Home  \  Off Topic  \  An Open letter

To Whom it concerns,

I am sick of you... you white trash hick! Your 23, 39, 45, 50 and your not married, but you have like 5 kids.
If you love the ***** enough to put your seed in her and have a child you love her enough to marry her.
All your doing is teaching your children that this is normal and acceptable. You should not breed; you obviously have no common sense.

Im sick and tired of hearing about "this time" you " and a buddy were out drinking, and got in your truck"! You are scum! if you are drunk and you get in a motor vehicle you are the lowest piece of **** in the world... and is yet more evidence to my last paragraph. You take more then you and your buddies life in your hands when you got in your truck drunk for the 40th time this week. When you get busted you have the audacity to ***** about the cops? Your lucky you didn’t kill someone... how exactly would your Jesus feel about you if you killed little Suzy and her mother?

Enough with the hunting stories! I don’t need to hear a story every day about the rabbit/deer who’s brain/heart you shot out... don’t you have anything better to do then kill animals? 8 rabbits... when the hell are you going to eat 8 rabbits?

In summation you are **** ... you make me sorry I’m white... no scratch that you make me sorry I’m human!
I’m not even Christian (like you) and yet Id never get into an automobile drunk... you are a hypocrite you say the gays are destroying society and yet you do **** like this... you swear every other word, Ill cuss but you do it every other word thus taking away its power... every thing is a son of a ***** to you.
I am better then you and you know it... and that’s why you hate me.... and I hate you because your trash.

Thank you and love,
Matthew

Thank you for letting me vent.

posted by  TheFieroKid

I hope you aren't writing this to southerners or even hicks as a whole.

posted by  hondaman

Am I missing something here?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

What was the point of that?

posted by  Voda48

He's been holding it all in, notice in the end how it says thanks for letting me vent...probably just had to let it out somehow...I applaud his courage :clap: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Chris does know.

I’ve been holding it in for the last 4 weeks... this to the people I work with and go to school with. They are all white trash hicks.

Especially this kid Robert, he’s 23 and has 5 kids with his GF... and acts like its cool or something that he’s had to stay up all night with the baby.

posted by  TheFieroKid

What was that? I am new here and WOW, that surprise me. Even though I am not aware of how this thing started, I DO ADMIRE your courage venting out! I wish I have that same courage.

posted by  Nelfa

I'm not commenting on whether or not they're hicks etc... but I'm sure that once you have kids, the staying up part will be a labour of love also.

posted by  windsonian

Man I hate this. The guy you describe is NOT a Christian. He may say he is, he may even think he is, but he's not.

I admire you for your corage to come out like that, I hope everything turns out ok with this guy.

posted by  jedimario

Ill agree with you he’s not a Christian, if he was he’d mind his own business and marry his woman.

posted by  TheFieroKid

this letter further solidifies why i'm glad I live where I live...

although, there still are trashy people up here. granted, not as bad as in the letter, but still

like i went over to my girlfriend's mother's house last night and her stepdad just sat on the couch while her mother slaved away at cleaning up dinner.

that's just unheard of to me...hell, sometimes my dad does all the clean up work!

posted by  SuperJew

Sounds about right... in my home no one ever did all the work.

If youve seen Waiting just came out very funny movie... but the asshole that Dean gave back his tip too... ya thats the kind of assholes im talking about here.

posted by  TheFieroKid

I wish I could Vent like that and not get called a Racist Ass Spic!!! :doh:

posted by  elchango36

I don't really like hicks either. There is a family across the street from ours and we nicknamed them the hicks because nobody works, they just hang out on the balcony all day. The man looks like he's pregnant with triplets and sports the "long hair on a bald head" look. The woman weighs about 90 pounds and constantly has about three babies in her hands. apart from that, there are about 12 other kids ranging from baby to age 25, and a jacked up pickup truck that i have never seen move.

Then again you guys all probably dislike me because I'm Canadian. Eh?

posted by  Mathew

no way man you like Astons! :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

Whatchu got wrong with hicks? :ticking:

posted by  99integra

I do, damn Canadians :wink2: J/P.

posted by  car_crazy89

so im sitting in the food court eating a DQ cancer burger and all the tables have little stand up flyers on them, they are advertising breast cancer research(now the scene is set) and two older ladies are sitting beside us chatting it up when they gaze across the court to see some young local punks eating food, one of the kids is playing with the advertisement on the table, maybe mangling it a bit, so the one older lady looks to the other and says OMG is that jimmy? his mom goes to the VICTORY church he should know better than that....(i chuckle cuz really wtf does his mom going to church have to do with him being mischevious) anyway about 3 seconds pass and the same lady says in disgust says "i hope someone in his family gets CANCER!" my jaw hit the floor, and before i could even think of what to say the two ladies were gone, in reality i shoulda just donkey punched that stupid old woman for being an ignorant whore, but hey instead i thought i would vent it here, ROCK ON i feel better too

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Wow...some people are so ignorant :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Actually, elderly people tend to be ruder than the younger ones...I wonder why. :screwy:

posted by  chris_knows

There's alot of people like that out there, and there's not much we can do. The only real thing we can do is to teach our children not to act like that and try and not to be a menace to society.

posted by  aerith

Why wouldnt they be christian?

posted by  shev

Your Message