please pray for my close friend

Home  \  Off Topic  \  please pray for my close friend

I just found out today that a close friend of mine has testicaular cancer and everyone that we know is devestated i would just like some more people to pray for him. No one thinks that a 16 year old would get a horrible diease like this but please just pray for him.

posted by  mx3_monster

I'm not a praying man, but I definitely send my best wishes for your friend and all who care for him.

posted by  Mathew

I will man, that's horrible :ohcrap: I really hope everything turns out ok...

posted by  jedimario

Don't worry, everybody goes through something like this throughout their lives, it'll get better soon...

posted by  chris_knows

Sorry to hear about your freind. I hope he gets better soon :thumbs: :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Dude thats horrible man, and so young too... Hope he has a quick recovery.

posted by  speeder

I hope everything turns out well for him.

posted by  speeder

Sorry to hear such bad news, hope he gets well soon! i'll pray for him but it's all in gods hand now. Sorry to hear of this.

posted by  jasjitdhillon09

Shit that is like the worst cancer for men.
I'll call in a favor from Him for your friend :wink2:

posted by  99integra

No it isn't. one might think just cause your balls are targeted it sounds bad but pancreatic cancer would prob be one of the worst. (not like any cancer is good)

I'll pray for your friend too :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

Yea I'm just saying lose your boys lose the will to live :wink2:

posted by  99integra

update he survived through the inital surgery but they have found something else and they find out monday whether or not he has to go through chemo, radiation, or another more radical surgery where they will have to take out his lymph nodes. this is a very depressing time for his family and friends and i have no idea what any of us will do if he doesnt make it through please kepp him in your thoguhts it will be a long road

posted by  mx3_monster

Your friend is in my prayers!!!

posted by  elchango36

I am giving my support to his effort. It will only make him stronger.

posted by  ngluvakov(euro)

It's ironic how I saw this thread now, because my grandpa just died of liver cancer, so I feel your pain. I will pray your friend, his family, his friends, and you, because I know the constant worry that you're probably feeling right now, but no matter what happens, you won't go through more than you can handle, and that's a fact. :thumbs:

posted by  enzo#3

This prayer thing, is it an American custom and actually carried out? Here in Oz we would probably say to ourselves "testicular cancer, poor bastard, bugger that for a joke" and then forget about it.

posted by  Wally

I don't know about the others, but I pray...not like every night, but whenever I remember something, I'll pray for it :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message