Something To Get Off My Chest

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Something To Get Off My Chest

Thanks to the courage of some other members on this forum, Fiero Kid, I want to get something off of my chest...Today, I was walking home with a friend, who really likes to BS...today we see a guy driving a lawn mower on the street, and got to talking about lawn mower races :laughing:. He says that he has entered into them, and to make it fast, he took 2 empty "nox" (nitrous) tanks, and filled them with gas. He then put those into his lawnmower, and when he opened the cylinders for the 2 tanks, and it took off doing 80-90 km/h...With the blade down, so he was drawing stuff on people's lawns. Apparently, this also won him $2,500 in the lawn-mower race!

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or slit my wrists due to the ignorance of some people :confused:

Wow...that really does feel better :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

Just tell him that you did the same with a push-behind mower.

posted by  windsonian

Do you feel better now, for getting that off your chest? lol....I too, hate BSers :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I'd tell him that I did it with a push behind mower, but he'd be like
"My cousin made one like that, but it couldn't stop, he crashed it into his garage, and broke his leg, and you could see the bone sticking through..." :laughing: :ohcrap:
Or something similar

Actually, this feels a lot better :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

well my bones didn't come through the skin but you sure could see them broken in my dinner fork looking arm...lol as long as you can decifer the shit from the good, youll have a good life... in this trade about 98 % of the things you hear is BS, just don't laugh at peoples bs ......sometimes it's all they have in thier petty lives, just nod your head and agree

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Your Message