Well, this is just ******* great...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Well, this is just ******* great...

http://www.supercars.net/servlets/PW/garagePics/dont_matr/15car4.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/servlets/PW/garagePics/dont_matr/15car3.jpg

:cussing: :banghead: :ohcrap: :roll: :doh:

posted by  dontmatr

Oh ****....................
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/99integra/15car4.jpg

If this hits I'm gonna get totally ****ed

posted by  99integra

Me and steven are gonna get ****ed up. We both reppin st. pete.

posted by  torinoman80

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/15car4.jpg

Thank goodness I'm out of the path of it, my sympathies to those who are not.

posted by  hondaman

http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/255575/fullsize/untitled1111111111111111 1111111111.JPG

posted by  The_Dude

hey! PR! we actually appear!! hurray ffs!!!!!!!

posted by  Inygknok

It probably won't go that way...IF it even hits, and it probably won't go that path...Hope everyone is okay :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

just for the record...
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223260/map.JPG
:laughing:

but that really sucks for those of you in the path.... :ohcrap: ...best of luck! :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7303/hkhkhkhkh5ye.jpg

:fu:

posted by  shev

Good luck to all the Floridians. I hope you guys will be alright if the storm hits Florida. I got cousins around Palm Beach, so they may have to evacuate too if it comes that way. Who knows. Let's hope it doesn't come towards Florida, but if it does, my best wishes to you.

posted by  moostang104314

I would seriously like to know what that :fu: was fo :ticking:

posted by  99integra

ignore the :fu:

:clown:

posted by  shev

Read the headline on the page. He photoshopped it.

posted by  97Talonchik

What an inconsiderate mother ****er you are Shev :cussing:

posted by  99integra

yall r screwed lol. watch bush do the same thing. hes not gona do anything because a lot of people are black. im willing to bet that if in new orleans were white hed be there fast. kanye west was right. GEORGE BUSH DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE. he has many other faults. i dont agree with ANY of his decisions.

posted by  6000LE

You are really crossin the line lately...........

posted by  99integra

seriosuly 6000le u are stupid, u do realize that florida is a republican state...

posted by  Stem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
**Gasp**
wait,wait...I have something to say:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

George bush doesn't like black people, he says....That was fu*king hilarious!

whew...

Aight listen...Im Liberal, like almost radical liberal, And i am not just gonna come out my mouth with claims like "George Bush Doesn't like black people"...Thats like saying "George Bush eats babies"...I mean, we all know he probably does eat babies, but you don't just come out your mouth and say it.

posted by  Zalight

thats what kanye west said. i got a video of it want the link?

posted by  6000LE

how so. because i am stating facts. it was all on the news, radio, and internet. bush doesnt care about people he cares about money nad his party.

posted by  6000LE

Yea we know, those are the kind of people that want the world handed to them (eminem too), just get tired of hearing it

posted by  99integra

Umm, please do some research before making these accusations :screwy:

posted by  99integra

oo sorry for just pointing out the obvious. heres a fun little trick

http://www.google.com
type in faliure
and click "Im feeling lucky" (takes you to the first page that would come up at search). Is it coincidence

posted by  6000LE

That's a joke by google, I've seen it many times before.

posted by  hondaman

Oooh, nifty, now back to the point.
Why are you making such accusations?

posted by  99integra

thats what i personally know a believe. you dont have to agree with me

posted by  6000LE

Im sorry about Wilma if it hits. Its just one hurricane after the other. And, the google thing is quite hiliarious. People mess around with it. If you go to google; and type in "French Military Victories" and then hit "I'm Feeling Lucky". A google look- alike website pops up and asks "Do you mean french military defeats?" But it looks very convincing.

posted by  aerith

lol, actually kayne said "bush doesnt care about black people" not "like". it's a very popular video Im surprised many of you havent seen it.

and it isnt google's joke. somebody "google bombed" the website. the more people that click it, the higher up on the list it goes until finally it's number one.

katrina has already shown bush failed anyway.

hahahahahahaha, you cant be serious.

posted by  shev

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/WoodElfArcher20/untitled.jpg

btw, 6000LE ur a freakin moron

posted by  jedimario

Yes they can. I'd love to see how funny you'd think it was if it was your home and property being destroyed.

posted by  hondaman

6000LE your an idiot. banned oomba and ya let this guy stay?? wtf :screwy: id much rather read oombas ranting and bitching than this guys consistently STUPID POSTS!

posted by  adamc44

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2289/map336qa.jpg

:mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I have not followed his postings...I'll keep my eye open for you...k?

posted by  BavarianWheels

So dont read them. At least 50% of my posts are with actual car advice, question, and expertise to some level. The other is joking, flaming, etc. Can't say the same for Oomba.

posted by  6000LE

comming from someone who drives a PEON and thinks its fast. :orglaugh: and what expertise do you have?

posted by  glagon1979

I have enough to give half decent advice. If i dont know something I will say so. You are a turd. What do YOU drive huh? Let me guess, you can afford a car but you dont want to settle. Reminds me of a certain someone. :evil:

posted by  6000LE

you think he's Oomba?!?!? :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  jedimario

what season are we talking about? winter:1996 ford explorer. spring summer and fall: 1996 chevey beretta Z26 (daily driver), 1981 monte carlo (cruise nights and weekend drag car). anymore questions ****wad? go get a real car and a few more years under your belt ***clown!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  glagon1979

Very nice. They are all POS cars. Just like mine. But I got mine as a thorw-away car, because i didnt feel like walking.

posted by  6000LE

No. My friends Mike and Dima can vouch for that.

posted by  6000LE

you are entitled to your opinion as am I. the neon IS a throw away car. I have done countless head gaskets on those pieces of sh*t. when that pile breaks down don't say i didnt tell you so. ****ing PEON. :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  glagon1979

yes it is a throwaway car
i only have 63.5k miles on it so im fine for now

posted by  6000LE

Oh really?
Lemme ask you peanut, how would you like it if you lost everything to a hurricane?

posted by  99integra

6000LE, You're really starting to bug me, I've given you the benefit of the doubt before because you do have alot to offer CF....but my patients are wearing thin now.

How about we keep this one on topic, bit of respect guys?

Hope ya all ok, whoever's in this one's path....and I dont mean in 6000LE's path lol :ohcrap: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Any 81 monte carlo is not a POS car. Dumbass.

posted by  torinoman80

Once again...they ignor me :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

LOL, poor cliff :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

I'm getting used to it now...everything I say gets ignored *pulls out violins* (sp)

posted by  Cliffy

Heh, just like those rules you wrote :doh:

posted by  99integra

Don't worry Cliff, I'll follow the rules...don't know about the others :ohcrap: :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

My point exacly.....and the sticky that I said I'd unsticky when members started posting threads in the correct place, well....do you see it unstickied? no lol

posted by  Cliffy

Ok, just because you don't like him does not mean you can compete to prove you're more closed minded and ignorant.

Head gasket issues on Neons were first gen cars, and the factory fixed them. Any that haven't had it done already apparenlty don't NEED it done. They ae excellent race cars, and generally durable daily driers, as many of the SCCA members I know can attest to. ACRs and R/Ts are actually quite stout.

If you work on cars for a living, generally you only work on the broken examples. How many did you work on? How many were MADE? I'd be willing to bet that the percentage of the former to the latter was in the .0001% range.

Why do people HAVE to insult other people's cars????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  ChrisV

I second Chris, in all of that. The 1st gen neons did have an issue with the head gaskets - even older engines had the problem. However, they did correct it with the 2nd gen (thank god!)

Chris - as for insulting others cars, i believe its probably an personal pride/ego issue... :wink2:

posted by  dodgerforlife

ok... did you just call me peanut?

We can keep this conversation civil without your cursing and name calling.

there are virgin ears on this forum that dont need to be tainted by your foul language!

posted by  shev

Mmkay, lemme refrase that then.
How would you like it if you lost everything to a hurricane?

posted by  99integra

...he said "taint".... huh, huh... :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

thank you :thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

it is to me

posted by  6000LE

only because I own it.

posted by  glagon1979

No. If I was one of those people, I would say that I dont like the car becuase a little prick owns it. However I am just not a fan of the "muscle" and 80's era. Everyone has their own taste, and I dont understand why mine has to interfere with yours. I like my neon and you like your cars. Why is that such a big problem?

posted by  6000LE

LITTLE PRICK??????? excuse me, but i think you are talking to the wrong person!!!!!!!!!!! choose your words carefully. i am far from a little prick!!!

posted by  glagon1979

The point being is just because it's not one of your favorites, calling the general group of them a POS is retarded. Individual examples of ANY kind of car can be total POS. Muffler draggin' doors saggin' smoke belchin' rusted out, rough running POS.

But just because an era or genre of cars isn't to your personal tastes doesn't mean you should insult it. Makes YOU look like an Oomba.

posted by  ChrisV

I think perhaps if you hadn't been so insulting and callous to begin with then perhaps so. But if you decide to bring the conversation down to that level, then how can you blame us for returning the favor?

posted by  hondaman

You act like one.

posted by  6000LE

I think some people here should start acting their age, not their shoe size. I think this is probably the biggest display of childish banter I have seen on here in a long time...with the exception of course with Oomba's posts.

posted by  97Talonchik

It's kinda funny, I was going to post something similar to what ChrisV did...but he beat me to it.

and 6000LE - smarten the hell up. Christ. You call your neon a throwaway car, then go and defend it, then trashtalk other peoples cars. I wonder what you would say if you were driving those vehicles. Probably act in the same mannerism....sad. And then you start to trashtalk the owners, right after this whole thing with Oomba, and having Bav telling you that he's going to be watching you a lot closer...

And no, don't even begin to start calling me a prick. You can't blame me for calling it like it is.

posted by  dodgerforlife

comming from someone who is white, used the n-bomb, and then said he was sorry like he was afraid of getting his ass beat. can we say, wigger? take your 17yr old ass back home!!!

posted by  glagon1979

If youre lookin for a fight you let me know where you are and Il be there. and i never said n-bomb.

posted by  6000LE

Yea you're right, we all just THOUGHT you said it

posted by  99integra

Never miss a good chance to shut up. And this sure as hell is a good one.

posted by  hondaman

Make a vid of the fight :laughing:

posted by  C c C

Ok...seeing as you cant talk sensibly, I'll lock this :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message