Motorola Unlock

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Motorola Unlock

hi guyz do any of use know ho 2 unlock a motorola phone for free??? if u do could u please tell me how????

posted by  nick27

I might be able to, but need the model number and serial number... :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Do you have a Vxxx series phone? If you don't know what you are doing, I'd be careful downloading and editing your phone's registry, etc...unless you were looking to fry it.... :2cents:

posted by  97Talonchik

yes i do have a v551 and umm i know what the serial is but how do i find the other stuff plz specify i wanna learn

posted by  nick27

It should be on the back underneath the battery (a stick attached to the phone). It will say your serial number, model number etc.

posted by  car_crazy89

ok and once i find that how do i unlock my phone what do i do ?????

posted by  nick27

What I did to unlock a cell phone (Nokia 3595) was downloaded a program I found on google...

97TalonChik, did you mean by putting in the code, you can fry the phone?

posted by  chris_knows

No I meant there are some software programs that will fry your phone....not necessarily putting in a serial number. Here's a great website I found with just about every program you could want for your Vxxx series phone.
I have Mobile Phone tools (highly recommend), p2kman, PST and Midway 2.8 for java games. I use p2kman to delete the OEM ringtones and wallpapers and crap that were locked before. Sorry I couldn't help with the unlock but maybe Chris can. :thumbs:

Motorola Vxxx phone forum (http://www.vxxxstuff.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7&page=2&sort=lastpost& order=&pp=20&daysprune=-1)

posted by  97Talonchik

Your Message