What Car?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What Car?

Hey guys, i have around $120 000 worth of cash. Which car do you think i should buy or should i invest it into a savings account or a GIC or something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.webwombat.com/motoring/news_reports/images/bugatti1.JPG
Move or be Moved
Collected over 140 model cars:
Lamborghini's-McLARENS, Mustangs-Maserati's, and way more! :heh:

posted by  jasjitdhillon09

:banghead:

posted by  99integra

Oh for goodness sake...

No you don't. I think you need to retract that statement or declare it a joke or something.

posted by  hondaman

Only $120,000...I've got $1,200,000...I had to sell a few Skylines, and Lambos to get the money, but I've already put it into a Bugatti Veyron. I test drove it the other day, and wow it's slow. I'm going to make it with 16 turbochargers (one for each cylinder) and new suspension, and wheels for better handling. I'm also putting in a new sound system...Tell me when you can do that, and I'll give you advice :laughing:

Alright I'll believe it if you take a picture, with the money, and a piece of paper saying, "Chris Knows is a Pimp" :thumbs: :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

Oh dear...guys, I think we have another one who's fluent in BS :banghead: :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah seriously stop with all the bs shit. If u want to know what to do with it take all that money and show it up your ass. Whatever you cant shove up there spend that on surgically cleaning your ass of money. WOW i cant stand these dumbasses who keep lying and think that people would believe em

posted by  V-Tec

I think you should buy yourself a Honda Civic, and then take the rest of the 100,000 dollars and mail it to; 2341, Broadway St. Vancouver BC Canada. V2D H2I

(....umm to the slower ones out there; thats a fake address.)

posted by  aerith

:orglaugh: I thought that was your address, I was going to send you stuff :orglaugh:

posted by  chris_knows

lol. I do live in Vancouver BC but no where near there. lol

posted by  aerith

:orglaugh:

Why do we even bother dignifying him by getting annoyed? It just justifies him. Just let him be ... I'm sure he can figure out how to spend the cash himself.

posted by  windsonian

Why would anyone even make a thread like this? People aren't stupid enough to believe that you have this much money.

posted by  snakeeyes911

You'd be surprised how many of these we get...there was Legion5, but he decided to stop, so he's not doing it anymore...some come here to spam the forums, and just leave...pretty annoying, especially for the mods :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message