Pick-Up Lines

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Pick-Up Lines

Post Your favorite pick-up lines here.

My friend wants to know if you think I’m cute. :hi:

posted by  SilverCivicSi98

heres my fav:

one who uses pick up lines is unoriginal and needs a cheesy pick up line to get a girl, as compared to a simple "hey, hows it going?"

:roll:

posted by  SuperJew

im not going to USE them... there just funny :laughing:

posted by  SilverCivicSi98

my philosophy nonetheless stands

posted by  SuperJew

Thats not a good line, that just shows the girl how insecure you are, If you cant be real with someone then your basically a "Liar", Thats where I give vwhobo credit, He's about as "real" as they come. A girl said that line to me once, "you cant be soft." I told her no, you should have seen the look on her face :laughing: :laughing:
nothing beats a "Hey, hows it going", and thats not really a pick up line. but usually guys who need pick up lines are wack, insecure, loosers ect. :thumbs: .I've never used a pick up line in my life and have had plenty of girl friends :thumbs:. Dont ever use a pick up line, Conversation is the key.:Back On Topic: you wouldnt catch me dead using a pick up line (yah, dead) BUT.... If I did It'd probobly be..... Ha.. There is no such thing as a good pick up line... :orglaugh:
b.t.w. exactly how old are you???? (3 years going strong :thumbs: )

posted by  jzxTT

now HERE we have someone talkin from experience!

3 years...way to go! :thumbs: http://www.mustangcentral.net/mcforums/images/smilies/worshippy.gif

posted by  SuperJew

Dont know if you're being a smart ass but thanks bro. And happy un-birthday (Feb 19th... I think :ticking: )

posted by  jzxTT

yup you got it right...and the correct term is "belated" :badrazz:

:laughing: thanks man

posted by  SuperJew

"Wanna come back to my place for a shit?"

posted by  snoopewite

Pick-up lines??? Hell, I just walk up, lick my eyebrows and let her do the talking. :hi: :hi:

posted by  vwhobo

anyone here? :ticking:

posted by  focous boy

Would you like to sit on my face, so I can get to nose you better? :asshake:

posted by  lectroid

If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
Those are nice jeans, do you think I could get in them?

posted by  Unfedfat

Never in my life have I ever, ever, ever used a pickup line. I see pickup lines as something you and your friends joke around about, not as an actual way to meet members of the opposite sex(or same...). But, for me my all time favorite is this. Act like you are feeling sick and walk up to person and say in your most sick voice. "Uhg..im not feeling good... i think i need some MOUTH TO DICK RESUSCITATION STAT!". I would actually love to see someone really try that line on someone... I wonder how many broken bones they would get.

posted by  Vaspier

"are you from Tennessee" when she says no "are you sure because from where I stand your the only Ten I see".

posted by  itslow

:puke:

posted by  snoopewite

Quite a nice "smilie" added to our collection!

posted by  BavarianWheels

"uUUUuhh BaaBy WaHt Yo NaMe IzZzLe Fo ShIZzLe", and then you show her your gold teeth. :orglaugh:

posted by  jzxTT

FO RIZZLE MY NIZZLE!

is puzzled by what I just said. f*ck me! :tomato:

posted by  SuperJew

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock! ( i like that one)

My friend and I have a bet that you won't take off you blouse in a public place.

You know how they say skin is the largest organ? Not in my case. (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!) :thumbs:

Guy: I bet you're a C-cup. Girl: How'd you know that? Guy: My testicles are the same size.

posted by  Jexy

*motion ur finger for her to come over to u* and say "girl if i can make u come this fast with one finger, imagine what i can do with my fist"

posted by  JaBoFordRid3r

Your Message