I Don't Have A Life

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I Don't Have A Life

Those are five words I seem to hear alot on this forum. Usually it comes from some namby pamby, pre-pubescent, wannabe while he's calling me names trying to cover for the fact that he has NO idea what it is he's talking about. So just now while I was in the shower I decided I'd share an average day in the life of vwhobo.

5:00 AM - Out of bed, sh*t/shower/shave, eat breakfast, read newspaper, make breakfast for the wife, feed cats and dogs

6:00 AM - Feed, brush, morning exercise horses, shovel shit

7:00 AM - Buy a Lexus ES300

7:30 AM - In no particualar order, there is alot of overlap;
'92 Lexus ES300, replace valve cover gaskets, spark plug tube seals, front brake pads, turn rotors
'94 Chevy C1500, replace radiator, starter, idler and pitman arms
'93 Toyota P/U, replace alternator and water pump
'95 Mitubishi Galant, replace rear main seal
Drink 8 cans of Mountain Dew and lots of water
Order parts for tomorrow's work
Check on one of my rental properties
Take some breaks and screw off here

7:00 PM - Take care of horses again

8:00 PM - Sell Lexus, make healthy profit

8:30 PM - Feed cats, feed dogs, feed self

9:00 PM - Whew, take care of daily paperwork, think about drinking a beer, have water instead so I don't fall asleep

As they say all times are approximate. On a scale of '1-10', '1' being a total slacker kinda day and '10' being balls out, this was around a '6'. Net income for the day, not including the sale of the car was, well alot. Tomorrow (about 5 1/2 hours from now) the cycle begins again.

So please, before you tell me I don't have a life, ask yourself if you do this much everyday. I'll bet the answer is NO.

posted by  vwhobo

Mountain Dew :thumbs:

I love the ES300! In fact that was the original car we were going to buy...then we got "suckered" into buying the LS400...it was quite nice, but I think we would've been just as happy with the smaller of the two.

What a nice day for you...do you always prepare breakfast for your wife? What a man!! I won't let my wife see this for sure! What kind of work does she do on the flightline? One of my friends was in the sheet metal shop while I was in. We both worked swing shift and it was a lot of fun when he was working on the F16's. I'd come on my "lunch" break and just sit and pretend I was flying for a few minutes. :laughing:

I was in from 1989-1993...I hated the military/USAF!!

posted by  BavarianWheels

Yes, a spectacular day. I keep telling myself I need to slow down, but it doesn't work. And as you know I'm retired... And the only thing I do at my shops now is sign paychecks. Everything I did to day was for my "little part time deal" I told you about a few months ago.

Yes, I make b'fast for my gorgeous bride most every workday before she goes off to be a Crew Chief. She treats me on weekends.

posted by  vwhobo

Sweet! What does she get to fly/fix/load?

I was gonna mention something about people who say "get a life" earlier today in one of my posts but didnt because i knew some of the people who said it... but ill say it now... for you people who say this.. what would that make you>?< If your replying to every comment "this person who doesnt have a life" makes would mean you dont have a life either If you going to spend twice the time the other person does to "try" to insult them when really your just humiliating yourself evern more than you already have. But then again without these people CF wouldnt be CF now would it ?
:orglaugh:

posted by  jzxTT

hi jzxtt where do you come from? :wink2:

posted by  focous boy

"THE BLOCK" :orglaugh:
b.t.w. got my sig :thumbs:

posted by  jzxTT

thats cool but i mean like the us or the uk, oh by the way nice car! :laughing:

posted by  focous boy

Not bad. We should race :hi: I'm just messin. You would probably beat me. :doh:

posted by  Satty101

Cars, horses, Norwegian wife and "bling bling" :thumbs:
I wouldn't complain..

posted by  Unfedfat

Allow me to clarify. Not Norwegian Norwegian but American of Norwegian descent, born in Perth, Australia and raised in Tokyo and Chicago. Clear as mud, right?

posted by  vwhobo

Oh boy... just like someone I know... born in Ohio, raised in Vietnam, Italy and UK... working as a tourist guide in Turkey right now...

posted by  Unfedfat

I am a spoiled ass kid :laughing: ... most of those mods came from my moms $$$, and A LOT came from my pocket, I worked endless hours just to get that paycheck to go buy a body kit/rims/subs/ect. You have no idea how much ass kissin I had to do to get where I am now + work + more ass kissin.
Thank God my birthday came up.. lots of $$$ :thumbs:

And focous boy, I live in the US. You know the "FREE" country, but I do love it here, and no im not asian. :ticking:

posted by  jzxTT

You better smile when you say that! :wink2:

Do you have any other pictures of your car?

posted by  Vassar

VWHOBO we all know that you dont have a life. There was no point in you posting this thread. hell you have like 2000 posts you sit at your comp all day and post in here. lmao scrub.

posted by  bbcheck2

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/280000-280999/280757_1_full .jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/280000-280999/280757_2_full .jpg

posted by  jzxTT

:drool: :drool: :drool:

me lovey your car jzx :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

Thanks bro... see what kissin ass gets ya :thumbs: , your parents/One with money that is :thumbs:

posted by  jzxTT

hey, jzxTT how much did u spend on that car in the end? what are the modifications? it looks soooooooo sweet... :thumbs: do u have any other specs for it apart from it having 400bhp? :laughing:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

well.I dont feel like listing all the mods... 6k for the TT swap, and another 6k for basic and stage 1 power package( was supposed to give me 450rwhp.. but im not sure.. i need to get it dyno'ed.. so to be safe.. 400hp), the 800$ for a paint job.. my friend hooked it up with a body kit and the rims :heh:. thanks steven :thumbs: .
for info on my power package go to www.300zx.com

posted by  jzxTT

Who did it, Earl Sheib (sp?) :laughing:

yes i know this thread is super old, maybe it will bring back memories.. mind telling me how old you really are hobo? i notice you said you was retired.

posted by  Ki2AY

Retired after 23 years in the military, substantially disabled and still working circles around most 20 year olds (did 13.2 hours flat rate today... in 8 1/2 hours). As for how old I am, if it's really that important to you this forum has a search feature.

Time to eat and then go put a clutch in a Dakota. See ya.

posted by  vwhobo

23 years? wow that explains your personality, no offense... you have any children? and your info just says oct,10 without the year.

posted by  Ki2AY

Yes, I have one offspring and for further details try that search function again. BTW, what does 23 years in the military and my "personality" have to do with each other?

posted by  vwhobo

well, your tough, just like people from the military... just a lil stereotype...
how old is your kid? and i searched everywhere under the search function.. no luck, mind if you just tell me?

posted by  Ki2AY

Trust me, I was anything but the sterotypical GI... Or now ex-GI. All your other questions can be answered with a search of my 3000+ posts. Think of the fun you'll have. Invite your friends and drink beer. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

ok so i geuss you do mind.... is your child by any chance 20 or 21 years old?

posted by  Ki2AY

That is the approximate age of my sole offspring.

posted by  vwhobo

Well, since this thread is DAMN old, I re-read everything. I figure, why the hell not, here's my daily schedule (3 dif schedules. weekends are a lot different)

M-F:
6:30 AM; SHower, brush teeth, shave, gel hair/throw on Bacardi Silver hat

7:00 AM; Hop in Grand Am, head off to school for a crummy day

2:30 PM; Hop back in Grand Am and go home, watch TV till about 5, then go to work

10:00 PM; Get back in Grand Am again and drive home from work, do my homework as fast as possible, call gf.

12:00AM; try to fall asleep

Saturday:

9:30 AM; Wake up, shower, brush teeth, shave, gel hair

9:45 AM; get in car, drive to bowling

12:00 PM; Drive home from bowling, stopping at somewhere for a bite to eat if I have money or if I'm hungry enough.

12:00-5:00: Watch tv and get ready for work, the go to work

10:00 PM; Drive home from work, call gf, etc.

1-2 AM; Fall asleep

Sunday:

8:30-9:30 AM; Get woken up, eat breakfast.

9:00-11:00 AM; Get ready for golf, then leave to go golfing.

3:30-4:30 PM; come home from golf, shower, get ready for work.

5:00 PM; Go to work

10:00 PM; come home, scramble to do my homework I neglected to do over the rest of the weekend.

12:00-1:00 AM; sleep.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

posted by  Satty101

is "what" related to you?

posted by  Ki2AY

Negative, contrary to what the little douche bag says I do not know him in any way... except reading his blatherings on this forum.

On the other hand he does remind me of when I had a bad case of hemorrhoids once. Annoying as hell, a real pain in the ass and just won't go away.

posted by  vwhobo

:laughing: funny.. where did you get your name vwhobo? there must be a story to it? and may i ask what is your nationality?

posted by  Ki2AY

what are you, producing an A&E Biography on him? i can see it now: Biography - vwhobo. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

haha i knew that was comming... i guess you can say that.. well since its a thread about his life, why not ask more questions?

posted by  Ki2AY

VH1, Behind the Mechanics....The story of VWhobo

posted by  Satty101

1. Use search, it's there.

2. Yes you may, but I may not answer you.

Because it's not only invasive, it's impolite. Tell you what, give us your entire life story and then maybe I'll share more of mine. BTW, this was never a thread about my life, just an average day in my life.

posted by  vwhobo

then you could have just said "you do mind" sorry...

posted by  Ki2AY

Yes, he could have. But then someone would've said "But why not?"

posted by  Satty101

who? or are you assuming?

posted by  Ki2AY

I've been here a while. I've seen it happen. I don't know if anyone can backl me up, but I've seen it.

posted by  Satty101

Haha, good luck you only have like 3,400+ post to filter through and find out the origin of the vwhobo.

posted by  DSMer

It's pretty sad that VWHOBO has to start a thread stating his "daily schedule." Do you think anyone on this forum gives a flying **** what you do on a day to day schedule? The answer is probably 2-3 brown nosers who worship you, the rest could care less. Oh, with 3k+ posts, I'd say you need to get out more bud.

posted by  Solar

BINGO! You win the prize for being the stupidest person to post on this forum today. If you had a comprehension level somewhere above first grade and the ability to read simple words, you would be aware that the entire point of this thread is a response to small minded idiots like yourself. I'll give you credit though, instead of saying "you have no life" you changed it to "you need to get out more". Aren't you just the literate one. Maybe you should try writing a novel next... or maybe we'll settle for just removing your head from your ass.

posted by  vwhobo

People are idiots, does he not see the year 2002 next to your name? How hard can it be to accumulate 3400 post in like 2 years? Hell I've seen vwhobo post over 50x's since I've been here and I have yet to catch him online ONCE! I'd say he gets out enough, if anything we should shackle him up and harness his knowledge.. Hehe Just kidding hobo :thumbs:

posted by  DSMer

eww :puke: .. you lil suck up.

posted by  Ki2AY

He's on invisible mode. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

hey hobo,

I know I didnt take time to read all of the thread so I might have missed this, but what kind of horses do you have? Do you show them or are they for your children???

Side note, I should have given you my schedule from last year. Long hours, only I wasnt making money but rather getting my ass handed to me in the pool and in the classroom. Keep it up :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

Actually they belong to my wife. I sort of married into the horse thing. One is a 24ish year old Quarter Horse (16 1/2 hands, 1100 lbs) who I ride because I don't make him work hard, but he does love to run the barrels. The other is a 5 year old Quarter/Arabian mix (17 hands, 900 lbs) who goes to his first show in a few weeks.

I know what you mean about your schedule. College students can put in some killer hours... especially if they have sports and/or jobs.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message