Members arguing....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Members arguing....

ok, i just actually wanna mention the names of those i think are driving some of us insane here. im actually getting a bit tired of some bickering more than my gf's friends.

here we go.

first off, i know 6000LE has somewhat given a bit of a hard time to some, but at least he actually talks about cars.... wether he knows a lot or not (NOT). but at least he tries.... most of the time. i dunno, i actually think hes been behaving well lately.

second, 99integra might be one of the.... "kiddies" to actually know the most in their group, but ive noticed that he is actually the first one to shoot off his guns at others. he asked why was he a noob yet.... i dont think you're a noob (mainly cuz i dont care) but u DO constantly start cursing and going off at ppl, then you complain about 6000LE when you sometimes do something worse.

other than that, i just see bino constantly arguing with thunderbird but thunderbird just usually writes a lot of info and bino remains quiet..... at least thats wat happened last time. they do more good than harm at least though, since both actually do know what they are talking about most of the time.

other than that, i dunno who else is acting stupid at times, but i think the admins should give out their names so other members can actually be aware of it and give a proper judgment (or assist in so). i dont get to be here all the time like i used to so i find it hard to keep up with all the problems that surge from bickering.

posted by  Inygknok

This thread is going to start the arguing you are trying to avoid.

posted by  hondaman

Yeah, either that or a mod will close it before it starts.

posted by  torinoman80

Alright the only thing I don't like about what you said was "kiddies" but alright, I'll try to tone down everything :wink2:

posted by  99integra

IT's the "insert famous person names here" concept. You put down the information of someone else with facts, they go searching around until they figure they can try and get you on something to get you back. Think of it as 3rd grade school yard antics. "Oh, I tagged you" :5 minutes later: "Oh, there I got you back!"

posted by  thunderbird1100

I agree with TB1100's concept...I say we all get a scapegoat, and just blame them for every problem, like if someone has the wrong information, they could say, "Oh, well so and so gave me that information" :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I resent that. And I know my fair share about cars. Im behaving because I am tired of seeing people flame each other so at least I tone it down on my part a bit.

posted by  6000LE

Wow...we have a mind reader in the house lol.

I agree that there's alot of bickering happening around here....but I disagree with starting a thread on this subject as it's just asking for trouble....How about I make it clear...TROUBLE MAKERS WILL BE BANNED :thumbs:

Iny, it's not personal, I just feel this is gonna get outta hand :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message