How Do You Want To Die?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How Do You Want To Die?

How, when, and the circumstances, and if you know you were going to die in 1 month, what you'd go about doing.

Go!

As for me, it's being hit by a drunk driver when I'm 24, while driving my future GSX-R1000. Still in medical school, I don't have that many connections, no kids or wife, and I'd go the way I wanted to go.

posted by  Godlaus

Mhmmmm if I had to choose I would want to live a long time but if I had to die within the next so many years... I'd say I'll die dramatically while going 165 in my modified 95' GT while racing somebody, wreck and maybe crash into a few ricers to take em with me...

posted by  Pythias

I would like to die doing something important like saving someones life, helping people in a burning house, defusing a mass bomb and killing myself from a small misfire but saving others. That or with a gunshot to the jugular

posted by  6000LE

Nahh I'm jokin but that would prolly be a funny way to die if I wrecked into some ricer car show lol I'd prolly want to die saving someone as well, I believe taking a bullet for a friend. That would be nice.

posted by  Pythias

Being chased by the cops, in a Blitz Skyline shooting at them, and running over a spike strip, and crashing into a ditch, with a big explosion. I then get sent 20 feet into the air, land on a cop car's roof, fall off, and get run over, and die...short and painless :laughing:

If I had 1 month to live, I would go around robbing places, and getting stuff from pity...basically destroy my life to the point where if I would live, it wouldn't be for much over a week :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

i want to die in my car maybe racing somebody or going like 130 maybe140 if it can and hit the back of a semi or something. If i found out i only had a month to live i would go around killing people and stealin shit do all of the drugs known to man that is about it :smoke:

posted by  mx3_monster

I'd have a high speed accident in a sports car with a hot girl in the passenger's seat. She'd fully recover, but would be so distraught with my departure she couldn't have anyone else. :hi:

Maybe I could even get conjugal visits from time to time. :2cents:

posted by  hondaman

Uh...conjugal visits to heaven? (or hell?)

This thread is bad voodoo. In a month I'm going to read in the paper about 5 kids, all in different states, getting killed in various cars and motorcycles, while shooting at cops etc etc.

posted by  Mathew

I wouldn't particularly wann adie anytime soon, but If I had to go I'd wanna die saving a life....I've always craved action lol.

I used to be afraid of dieing in my sleep....but seeing that's (probably!) the least painfull....I wouldn't mind that Either....Oh, and I wanna be cremated...I get Claustraphobic (sp?) lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

It really doesn't matter to me. Actually I like not knowing how i'm going to go.

posted by  The_Dude

If I had any real control... probably saving someone else... that or while dick deep in a hot young nurse when I’m 89... is that not appropriate for this forum?

posted by  TheFieroKid

saving my best friend from some bad guy with a gun.

............. Better yet saving a bunch of hot girls from a bad guy :hi: . Ya that would be pretty cool

posted by  stevenbob0

Peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers at the time...

Sorry, old joke.

posted by  ChrisV

Conjugal visits back to earth. :2cents:

posted by  hondaman

Taking the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca in a real Shelby GT500 way too fast when I'm about 80

posted by  jedimario

Riding my horse

posted by  SyntheticTrust

LOL now that was funny.

posted by  TheFieroKid

ah... ive actually thought about it.

i would love to die trying to take over the universe and destroying it to trillions and kajillions and zillions (times the answer itself) of pieces with unimaginable WMD's..... and then branded as a history's greatest psycho.

posted by  Inygknok

but who would be left to brand you? :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

thats the whole point of being krazy!!!!!!

posted by  Inygknok

I would like to die serving my country in the Marines. Either it by helping a fellow soldier or a civilian. Atleast I can go down feeling like I did something in my life

posted by  99integra

Death by orgasm. or snowboarding, either way it will be pleasurable, freezing to death wouldn't be soo bad, you start to feel warm b4 you die. the worst would be right before you die you realize you had never really lived, that would be the most painful. or die in a salvia trip, you would never even know

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Wow, that would have to be one hell of a...

Ouch.

posted by  hondaman

yup Tantric sex the way to go.....

Im not so sure I want to die. Theres so many things I want to do and accomplish....but if I had to choose a way to go, it would be from natural causes when Im 80 years or older.

posted by  SlipKnoT

well, let's make it a little more realistic ;)

One month, I'll take a long month - 31 days.

First week would be relatively tame, basically telling people I dislike off, leaving my job, that kind of shit.

Second week, party hardy.

Third week, robberies - cars, money, booze.

Fourth week, murders(previously named people that i already told off/people i just didn't like the look of) + sex, lots of sex.

31st day, getting raided by the cops, and basically comitting assisted suicide by shooting over their heads.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Okay, lets say I have one month left to live. For the first three weeks, I would do things that I am scared of. Bungee jumping, sky diving. All that kind of stuff, but with that I would have tons of sex. **** Sleep! The last week I would spend stealing cars, robbing places and such but I wouldnt kill anyone. The last day I would spend saying goodbye to my loved ones and then hopefully die while driving a McLaren F1 or sky diving. Either way would be great!

posted by  suckaformuscle

yeah skydive and just happen to firget the chute...hehehhe you dont need to be scared of bungee jumping though that kicks ass, go to nanimo bungee zone. if you go naked it's free(highly recommended...with pictures lol)

lol u joking man? if not sign me up :laughing:

posted by  V-Tec

I'd want to be an old guy that's about to die anyway, but instead of that, I get a golf cart and jump it off a cliff and land on all the people I've ever hated. :mrgreen:

posted by  enzo#3

Hell yes

posted by  SyntheticTrust

<------- free orgasm donor :wink2: i can help you all die....cept for you guys, i have no help for you. please stop touching me there steven :mrgreen:

I'd like to be known as the guy who fought the bear. Not the guy who was attacked by the bear, the guy who actually picked a fight with a bear. That would be a pretty hardcore way to die. It would also be painful, but you only die once. Either that or having sex while having a shootout while skydiving. Oh, and my corpse lands on Rosie O'Donnel. I hate that bitch.

posted by  giant016

Holy shit........ :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Uh oh... the secret's out... :wink2:

posted by  Pythias

.......I swear to god...........

posted by  99integra

Now now peanut let's calm down... 10 DEEP breaths.... :lol:

posted by  Pythias

"deep" breaths or long strokes?

posted by  dodgerforlife

:roll: :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

lol what happened to steven? I thought he "took" the gay jokes so well!! :laughing:

Hey, I agree with whoever said this thread is voodoo!! But just to mention, I am an organ donor and I think you all should be, too. No biggie, just a teenie little mark on your driver's license. That way, if we do croak "before" our time our organs can be recycled. Pretty low key way to save a life, but at least it gets the job done!

posted by  JaneiR36

Good call with the organ donation.
I highly recommend it too.

posted by  ChromeDome

For Canuckians, we don't get a mark on our drivers license for it - rather its a sticker that we attach to our health cards(gotta love healthcare:)). Mines on there.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Wow...You guys are evil mother fu*kers....

Week 1:
-Quit my job

-Pull out a HUGE life insurance policy, 25/25/25/25% Benificiaries to my mom/dad/Lil sister/Neice(Gonna make a thread about that in a sec)

-Fly to europe by myself and spend half of the week in the most beautiful city in the world Florence, Italy.

-Make love to the most Beautiful Italian woman I can Find

-Go to paris and spend a day in the louvre looking at the most beautiful peice of art in the world the Venus De Milo... Breathtaking in person. I literally gasped and couldn't breathe or move when I first saw it.

-Make love to the most beautiful Parisian woman I can Find.

-Import my car and run the nuremburgring.

-Fly home(with car of course)

Week 2:

-Take my mother out and make sure she understands how much I love and appreciate her for struggling to raise me by herself while going to college full time and working two jobs. Especially the fact that she never put any man over me.

-Spend the rest of the week with my family and friends.

Week 3:

-Go on a road trip to all the major Road courses in the US;laguna seca, Mid Ohio Sports Complex, etc..and run the M3 all week

Week 4:

-Do everything I have wanted to, skydiving, hang gliding etc.
-Throw a huge party the day before I die, with EVERYONE I have ever known or cared for (Of course, you're all invited)

My last day:

-Spend it in a room with my family and close friends, and say good bye. I want to die by simply going to sleep and never waking up.

posted by  Zalight

Yeah, can't really plan much ahead of time..I mean I can die on my way to work this afternoon...

Basically I just want to die peacefully, I just want to make sure that I am at peace with every-one I know, and there is nothing withstanding.

posted by  Frequency101

Well aren't you just the perfect little boyscout? :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

Zalight...I say you un-invite him from the party :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

What are you talking about... I meant that in the best way possible. :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

Alright, everybody disregard my previous post :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message