Time to go over some base rules guys...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Time to go over some base rules guys...

For the bathroom.
Lately there have been a few incidences around my school where guys seem to be forgetting bathroom etiquette. I want to see if every body knows the basic rules. And if you don’t know them this is the time to learn.

1. If you are having a conversation with a buddy it stops at the door.
2. If your friend told you a joke before entering the bathroom reframe from laughing till you get out
3. Do not talk to me at the urinal
4. Do not talk to me from your stall
5. Do not talk to me at the sink
6. Do not talk to me at all
7. Nasty shits are to be saved for home
8. Always take the urinal farthest away from the other guy in the bathroom
9. Wash your damn hand

If I missed any feel free to add to the list.
This has be a FieroKid public service announcement.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Dude there is nothing better at work then shit breaks...where 2 of us go take shits at the same time. i like having convos during shits...more relaxing lol

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

i always build like a birdnest with toilet paper on the toilet seat at a public restroom or on the job in the port-o-johns. heh.. my ass aint touchin that seat. :laughing:

posted by  adamc44

wow this thread is.... :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

I've got one to add...how about a courtesy flush every once in a while, or light a match :laughing:

Nice idea, Fiero :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

hmmm, sometimes laying down the mean ass stinker is fun, specially when nobody is around.

posted by  dodgerforlife

yea, you can tell this thread is going to get real interesting lol

posted by  adamc44

A little cranky? sounds like you've been then one to pick up the soap one too many times.

posted by  shev

I like the handicapped stalls. LOTS of room to stretch out, and they have those bars on the sides for power squeezing.

posted by  hondaman

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:
It's funny because it's true :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

can i get a battleshits, anyone? :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Oh and another small thought, there's nothing wrong with conversations over the stalls. Sometimes it's nice to have a little moral support during the tough ones.

Although I will say that should the struggle bring a strange smell to the room, a courtesy match is always a good idea. :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

wait one minute why are nasty shits to be saved for home that is one of the best things about school go in the bathroom during like homeroom or study hall and drop a nasty ass load so when class gets out all the hallways smell and you are just walking around with a huge ass grin on your face :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/232839

:thumbs:

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: F*cking hillarious...Newgrounds has the craziest stuff though :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

yeah...im bored so im just watching movies from years past. kinda like reliving my childhood lol :laughing:

never shake hands with someone until they wash their hands.

dont scratch your eye nor the side of your mouth until you wash your own hands.

dont touch your cell phone until you wash your hands.

dont lend your friends your cell phone if you touched it with your dirty hands.

if u cant aim, use the urinals.

use the zipper hole if you are using a urinal.

dont turn around before packing it back in.

something i learned from a movie.... to flush without sharing the germs from all the other guys who have touched the handle after they were done (in public bathrooms), use your foot (which better not be barefoot).

posted by  Inygknok

always ass gasket, and yeah dont talk to me unless your offering money and it better be alot of money. and use the toilet for crapping not the urinal...yes it happens often enough i would have to say it.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Your Message