Super heros and villians

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Super heros and villians

well, the other night i caught this show on Bravo about the top 20 super heros and top 20 super villians.

i felt like i was 3 again.

in the superhero list Spawn was mentioned, along with James Bond, Batman, Superman, Luke Skywalker, and a few others. i didnt pay much attention since ive always liked the bad guys.

yet, i think i have made a lot of great decisions in life cuz as for the top superhero, Spider Man was chosen (my fave.).

as for the villians, my favorite one of all times was chosen as #1 as well. i think ill let people guess for a while.

other villians who were mentioned were the Clown (from Spawn), all the james bond villians (at once), all the batman villians, the joker was left alone in the #2 spot, specially the jack nicholson version in the first Batman movie (which was the best joker i have seen next to the new Joker in the new "The Batman").

other bad guys included Chucky (from childs play), the Mummy, Dracula, and a few others i dont remember atm.

so who were you guys' favorites when growing up?

i loved spidey.... he was the first one to have a normal life with normal every day problems. spawn was cool, mainly cuz of his dark attributes. and chewbacca!!

as for the bad guys, #1 i wont mention. second, definately sephiroth from FF7, and then that black armored dude from Tekkaman Blade.

posted by  Inygknok

My top picks

HERO

http://www.serwis-komiksowy.pl/_grafiki/_ciekawostki/ciekawostki_film_batma n_logo.jpg
Batman, because he didn't have super powers, he was just your average billionaire orphan trying to rid his city from crime one bad guy at a time!!!

VILLIAN

http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/VNM/pdSTVNM0001.jpg
Venom, because he had Spidey's powers, except his were x2 (not too bright though).

posted by  elchango36

I loved spider-man and The Flash, they defn tied.

posted by  Pythias

remember the tv series of flash? i hated it, flash acted quite gay/

posted by  Inygknok

Either Superman and anyone else from Krypton or... Spiderman and Venom.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Favourite super hero would have to be...Superman, or Wonderwoman :growl: :laughing:

Favourite villain is the Green Goblin, and Venom...

posted by  chris_knows

I only really saw him on Super Friends, and an appearance on Superman to race him. (Which he won)

posted by  Pythias

by far the best super hero is the powdered toast man...i mean cmon what other super hero would let you ride on his back...the whole holding onto his flapping asscheeks was a little wierd, and the worst villian of all is the SOGGIES, cap'n crunch's arch nemesis, damn soggies

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

he also raced against superman on the superman cartoon series.... no one won, but i rooted for flash.

posted by  Inygknok

Batman 100%

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Darkwing Duck

posted by  giant016

How did I forget him :doh: I even had one of his books :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I like Superman, Batman, and the Green Lantern are my favorite DC characters. I only have one favorite marvel character; Iron Man. I never liked spider man, because i thought the coincidental problems that were caused by his secret identity too fake. And his reliability as a normal person was horrible, always late. His story is too cliche; young teenager with powers fight bad guys and it interferes with his normal life. Iron man has a dark plot; hes a alcoholic and his relationship with his best friend is quite dark. Batman is just plain awesome; Batman Begins (best batman movie ever.)

Favorite villians; Joker (hes a evil mastermind), Dr. Evil (he's just plain hilarious), Stewie Griffin (not sure if he qualifies for a villian, but he tries to take over the world and kill his mom constantly)

posted by  aerith

Sephiroth, Magneto, and Vegeta are my fav. All are bad in many ways but i just love them.

posted by  importluva

YOUR RIGHT! He was really my first original favorite superior, I love Iron man, more so than Spidey and flash. :clap:

posted by  Pythias

Yeah, they are making a iron man movie. I mean if Daredevil deserves a movie, so does Iron man.

posted by  aerith

OMFG R U SERIOUS! YES, that just made my day besides the fact that I got a job, I heard about most of the movies they were makin, Superman expected and Silver Surfer is a possibility, I love Daredevil, Elektra was ok, Hulk was ok, but Ironman, if they make it good it will be Great! :thumbs: :clap:

posted by  Pythias

Your Message