6000le

Home  \  Off Topic  \  6000le

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=17351

Wow I didn’t even finish reading the last half of that, you are one ignorant ass. You talk all this sh*t about this country yet you want to go join its’ navy? You are one stupid hypocritical f*ck I’ll tell ya that. I had seen some ignorant things you have said on here in the past and some not so ignorant things so for awhile I didn’t know exactly what to make of you but now I definitely do. Hopefully our Navy will get lucky and you will get hit by a car or somehow die before you join up, Either that or hopefully the Navy will be smart enough to put your retarded @$$ on the front lines THEN MAYBE you WILL do something good with your life and provide some bullet protection for some people who actually BELIEVE IN WHY THEY ARE OVER THERE. GET A CLUE YOU STUPID F*CK YOU DON’T PUT NEONS ON A NEON AND YOU DON’T FIGHT FOR A COUNTRY YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN JUST BECAUSE OHHH I ALREADY F*CKED UP IN SCHOOL GUESS I’LL JUST JOIN THE MILITARY! IF YOU HATE THIS COUNTRY SO F*CKIN BAD THEN GTFO DON’T GO JOIN THE MILITARY! :fu: :screwy: :fu:

P.S. Yes I made a thread because for some reason I could not reply to his topic.

posted by  Pythias

Wow...that was harsh...but I'm sure you feel better now :doh: :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Yes I do, and I don't think it was too harsh considering he wants to join the freakin Navy then rambles on like this. The idiot should go abck to where he came from.

posted by  Pythias

Also after showing a friend of mine your post and then mine she had this to say.

In China here are Chinese people. They’re all of the same race, blood, and all. America is not one set of people. The Chinese people here in America are American but still represent china. I'm German and I am American yet I still represent Germany.
So people talk about us like we are one set country. All America is every country in one. That's why we are the most powerful, We are the sanctuary land. Those from other countries living bad lives wanting to start over or have freedom come to America like it's a promise land and from then on they are called American but that is not to say that since they chose America, that they think they are better than their own country.
The majority of my family are immigrants who came from Germany to America to start new lives. We represent America and what it's done for us, but that is not to say we don't represent our own country. Why is America doing so well? Why are we so rich? WE ARE EVERY COUNTRY PUT TOGETHER TO FORM A NATION. We're a little bit of every part of the world in one, which makes us stronger.

Very Well Put.

posted by  Pythias

Very well put, but its slightly off a bit. The US is a melting pot, they convert people of all different races into one hybrid american race. Where every race orders chinese food. Its a known fact actually. In Canada, its a cultural Mosaic, theres bad and good points to that as well. People can more freely embrace in their religions and traditions but that also means more racial wars. And also, the US isnt the richest country anymore, its actually hugely in debt, the richest country is Saudi Arabia now with its huge oil reserves and even China climbed up there above the states with their skyrocketing economy. Even all the tech firms are moving to China. 80% of computer parts are manufactured in Taiwan. Asus, Abit, and a big bunch of other companies are taiwanese.

Despite these points, i like your patriotism. It's a good quality.

posted by  aerith

I prefer "tossed salad" instead of "cultural mosaic" :laughing:

It's not good if a lot of companies move to Asia, because then the U.S. loses jobs, and since a lot of our resources go to them, we'll get a lot of I.O.U.'s, or something bad for the economy :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

you like tossing the salad? what the hell is wrong with you son?! lmao!

posted by  dodgerforlife

This a "free" country, so I have the right to say what I want. You think im the only one feeling this way? And as far as going back to my country, why dont you go back to yours. Thats right people CAME to america from DIFFERENT countries, and your family is also in the chain, so as far as dissing Russians, Ukranians, Jews, and of the likes, you are dissing yourself. You are a turd my friend so **** you! :thumbs:

posted by  6000LE

Did I diss Russians Ukranians or Jews? NO I didn't, I involved them in making a point, and if you had FULLY read my post that was what my friend had said not me I hadn't even thought of America like that before, was I born here in America? YES I WAS. Try not only reading a few posts of what I say, but the WHOLE thing and try understanding it. Yes this is a free country and you can say what you want, and thats EXACTLY what I just did in ym post to you, it seems you missed the high point, you talk about joining the Navy for this Country yet you talk like this? No wonder you scored a 68, you might as well be a jarhead on the front lines, thats the ONLY place you would be any good at, to get pumped full of lead. :fu: :fu: :fu:

posted by  Pythias

.........That was harsh for me brudda

posted by  99integra

Yes I see what your saying. And thank you. :)

posted by  Pythias

I know man but needless to say, this guy wouldn't be qualified for any other kind of position, not only because of his attitude, but his intelligence level.... or there lack of...

posted by  Pythias

68 is an advanced score and qualifies me for advanced programs, not just being a grunt. And the NAVY does no land combat except for the SEALS :thumbs:

posted by  6000LE

In a word BULLSH*T. On a scale of 100%, which is the ASVAB is scored, 68 is not an advanced score. Well, maybe for a cook. Furthermore, the ASVAB is scored in four seperate sections, not just one, so you'll have four seperate scores.

BTW, I have to do this because my wife always asks me to. Her father is a retired SEAL trainer and she like me to point out that SEALS are all pussies. Have a nice day and pass me another helping of french fries.

posted by  vwhobo

Needless to say my ass, ever think that a lot of the kids that go into the Marines have a lot of knowledge? Hell I do but school is not the area I have it in, I live off common sense, street smarts, and my ability to solve problems, simple

posted by  99integra

But the SEAL's are the advanced battalion of the NAVY, how are they pussys? Doesn't it take a lot of training to get into them?

posted by  99integra

I didn't say it was easy to get in. Besides, it's an inside joke. Sorta like a secret handshake. If you don't get it that means you've never been a SEAL or worked closely with them.

posted by  vwhobo

Alright I was just wondering, plus I'm not the type to be in the NAVY so I don't know what its like to be around them :laughing:

posted by  99integra

But you want to join the Marines, right? Did you know that the Marines is actually an arm of the Navy? Better do some research and stop depending on your common sense.

posted by  vwhobo

I know its a part of the NAVY its just that they are more of a hand to hand combat sort of branch

posted by  99integra

Wtf are you talkin about? Read my post over again, I said THIS GUY not ANY ENLISTEE. LoL I don't see how there is any way you could think I was referrin to everyone, or anyone else BUT 6000LE for that matter in what I posted. :screwy:

posted by  Pythias

Except for the Jarheads who have support jobs like supply, admin, services, CE, etc. You also have the folks who aren't support such as flightline troops. In other words about 50% of enlistees and way more than that for officers. If you go into the Marines you're just as likely to be handing out basketballs as killing commies.

posted by  vwhobo

First the ASVAB is scored out of 99. And my recruiter told me so, and I dont he he would lie to me because I am his family's friend.

posted by  6000LE

Okay.......

I'm a retired E-8 First Seargent, my wife is an active duty E-7 who works with recruiters in the local high schools and my son just took the ASVAB two months ago. I might also mention that I don't have a quota to fill. He must be right.

posted by  vwhobo

ok, this thread is probably one the most idiotic and pointless i've ever seen. i think it's safe to say that if you've got a personal problem with another forum member, the proper thing to do is PM them, not mass-flame them in a public thread.

and second of all: i think this country is going downhill as well. we are not the strongest by a good bit. we're too young, we haven't matured as a country yet. think about it, countries like russia, italy, france, spain, england, etc etc, have all gone through the EXACT same cycle. they start out as an idealistic nation, take over the world, grow corrupt and weak, and then they fall. rinse, lather, repeat. to think that we are immune to this in today's age is completely foolhardy and simple-minded.

while i admit we have come VERY far in our short 230-ish years of existence as a country (even less if you want to include all 50 states...), rapid growth in nature is generally not a good thing. too much happening and changing at once, without room for reflection and development leads to slip-shod results. as of right now, america as a country is heading for a HUGE step in it's life cycle which will un-doubtedly culminate sometime in my life (and anybody else who is 19-ish). if things don't change from their current state, i'm sorry to say that america's future doesn't look bright, and to ignorantly say "OMFG WE'RE AMERICA WE'RE INDESTRUCTIBLE!" is just pathetic. we are NOT indestructible, we are NOT stronger than the rest of the world (especially when compared to the EU), and we do have our heads up our collective asses.

please don't mistake me, i am not "anti-american" or any such silly thing, i'm a stalwart patriot who will do all that is necessary to keep it alive, but i REFUSE to just simply start fighting wars because the president or any other government official says so. they work FOR us, not the other way around, and if i don't agree with their decisions, it is my constitutional right to disagree and voice my opinion as such.

i greatly respect anybody who is in our armed forces fighting under 'ol glory, simply because they are literally sacrificing themselves for our country. however, a needless sacrifice is nothing to be proud of. they are martyrs, undoubtedly, but i HATE it when i see them being used as tool to convince more innocent men and women to become martyrs themselves. War is not glorious in any form, and again to think so is foolish. War should only be fought when absolutely essential to the survival of a country. i know that sounds kind of silly seeing as how the middle-eastern countries which have been around for a few millennium's now are still bickering and fighting amongst themselves over stupid things like land and religion, but my initial point still stands. most european countries (like the ones i listed above) are countries that went through a normal "maturing" period. america is going through it like a bearded 13 year old. the middle-eastern countries, however, are more like...geeks, who at the age of 30 still have pimples. yes, their old, but simply being around that long doesn't teach maturity if you don't look outside of your own backyard and ego.

this has been a long rant and i'm bored. so...yeah. my :2cents: for ya...

posted by  enron fever

You want him to get run over by a car or get killed? Very mature and sensible. You are WAY better than him. Cliffy, do us all a favor and close this.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Really? Well this doesn't mean much to me comming from a friend of his if you can understand that.

Also it's not so mcuh that I hope that that happens... as much as the world would be a better place if it happend. :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

I'm getting a bit tired of members flaming other members through a thread. If you have a problem with someone PM them...that's what it's there for :ohcrap: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message