women and advantages....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  women and advantages....

i didnt wanna change the subject in ST's other thread, so ill just open up a new one.

i would actually like to ask the females here a serious question. do u ladies truly think that being a woman gives u advantages over your guy friends?

also, to chrisv when u asked me if i had ever seen a woman talk on the phone while handling kids, cooking, etc.... yea i have, but i have never seen a woman do multitasking with things that require some mentality (multi-chat on MSN doesnt count)!

i honestly dont think women have THAT much of an advantage over men with their sexuality. i just think that guys who get taken advantage of are just desperate or just plain ignorant.

posted by  Inygknok

umm...cooking and handling kids does require "mentality" (although that means state of mind, not amount of brains).

i think most women pretend to be more ditzy than they actual are.

posted by  enron fever

Honestly, I think it does. There's a guy here with a Mach 1 that he doesn't let anyone ride with him. The first night I saw his car he let me max it out with him.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

how is waxing a car taking advantage of him? he actually took advantage of you! smart guy... he actually got u to help him wax it out when he could have had to do it all by himself.

posted by  Inygknok

How did I help him?

u helped him wax the car out when he could have done it all by himself.......

not too quick on the uptake, eh ST?

posted by  Inygknok

I still dont know how I helped him.

He has a reading problem. He thinks you WAXED the car. Am I the only one who reads these things?

posted by  vwhobo

Never waxed only maxed.

was there waxing while maxing?

posted by  enron fever

nope there was just me trying to stay in the seat.

Wow, is it just me or is this thread off to a confusing start? :ohcrap: lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

I feel women do get stuff easier than guys...to prove this...try getting a free milkshake. Let's see which gender will win...

posted by  chris_knows

Well, you're not really that old, are you? ;) And you just insulted the hell out of my wife, who is a manager for a rather large pharmacy now, that covers most of the nursing homes in the greater Baltimore region (she was the manager for teh enrollment center for the contractor that covered the US military's TriCare medical insurance system). Both jobs require serious multitasking with "mentality"

Trust me dude, your attitude is seriously lame.

posted by  ChrisV

Just to clear this up, she maxed the car, not waxed the car.

posted by  torinoman80

Previously noted but he still doesn't have a clue.

posted by  vwhobo

To be fair, he isn't even logged in, so may not have seen the posts pointing out the misunderstanding (which we all occasionally do)

posted by  ChrisV

And your point is? I said he didn't have a clue, not that he is a stupid f*cker. He's not the only one on that subject without a clue, just the only one not logged in. It's funny watching people argue without reading what's been said.

posted by  vwhobo

...as important as your point that he "still" didn't have a clue, even though we both know he isn't logged in. SO, him having a clue NOW or not is immaterial at that point.

I agree that he didn't have a clue, which is why I left a response for him when he gets back. But commenting on him STILL not having a clue, as you did, is really meaningless and pointless until he logs back in and continues to be mistaken...

Without him actually responding, there's not quite enough evidence to say "still." That evidence may, however, be forthcoming. ;)

Besides, if you can make a meaningless comment on a post, so can I. Fair's fair. :mrgreen:

posted by  ChrisV

We both agree that he hasn't been logged in. Based on that information we can safely assume that he hasn't seen my earlier post and therefore "still" doesn't have a clue. The evidence is circumstantial but undeniable. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

posted by  vwhobo

Makes sense, I think I'd have to agree with that. As you said, he most likely hasn't seen that he was corrected and therefore still thinks that she waxed the car rather then maxed it.

posted by  car_crazy89

He may log in in invisible mode, or just browse the baord without being logged in (I've done that before. In fact, I've been in invisible mode without even knowing it. Don't know why). And he may have seen your responses before logging out, but didn't have time to respond. I've been in that position too... ;)

Ah-HA!

Either way, STATING it while he was logged out might have been considered unnecessarily repetetive, so commenting on the comment could be considered merely responding in kind. Or it could just be boredom...

posted by  ChrisV

It probably does. I don't take or seek out those advantages because I think they are tacky. For instance, I would prefer driving a car I like than being "allowed" so sit in the passenger seat like some kind of an accessory...

You're an idiot.

posted by  JaneiR36

Woman are much better at finishing things than men. They are definitely better at juggling multiple tasks. And believe it or not while us blokes are wandering off into another virtual world 30 seconds after females start conversing, they are actually intently listening to each other. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

Huh... :hi:

posted by  vwhobo

ok, just read the little argument between chrisv and hobo.... i told u guys, i dont have a pc at home, so no, i havent read anything after my last post.

sorry about the misunderstanding, i was just really hungry and i really couldnt read anything right. just check all my replies yesterday, barely any make any sense.

about the thing with chris's wife, my bad, i was kidding about that btw. my gf tends to do a bit way too many things at once and i have problem just doing the dishes.

but i still havent gotten an answer on why women think they have that much of an advantage over us.

posted by  Inygknok

Haven't you learned yet? Because they have half the money and all the pussy. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

I agree

rofl!!

my gf is gonna love that one....

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message