Venting

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Venting

This is going to sound pathetic but I feel like shit right about now. I called Jeromy tonight after I got off work. A girl answered his phone. While I was at the carwash crying my eyes out to Daniel, David, Drew, Darrel, and Jon, the bitch has the nerve to text me saying to leave him alone. I lost it right about there. Jeromy and I weren't officially dating but for the past 4 months, I thought I had a good grip on him. Everynight for the past 2 months it felt like he practically lived with me. I fell asleep in his arms everynight. Then Thursday it just stopped. The worst part is I don't know what I did wrong. I did everything for him. Anytime he need me, I was right there for him. When the boys in town talked shit about him, I always defended his ass. I do everything and yet I get ****ed over. God, what really ****ing upsets me the most is he had to pull this shit on me tonight. Earlier today we got a call at work that my co-worker, 19 year old boy we hang with, was killed on the way to work today. So basically I was crying at work today and his ****ing bullshit just made it unbareable. I'm so upset right now I don't know what to do. That's my vent.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

A cliche response, you are young and this is normal heartbreak stuff. All you have to do now is realise it's what it is and move on to the next guy that takes your fancy. But next time make yourself a little more aloof, guys really like the thrill of the hunt.

posted by  Wally

I'm really sorry about your coworker :(

posted by  JaneiR36

sometimes us guys go through.... "man-periods" and we like to be given a little bit of space. not that much, but just a bit.

sometimes, i just feel like hanging out with my close friends without having to tell my gf every single thing i do. ill eventually tell her, specially since i know im behaving well. also, sometimes (at least me and a lot of guys i know) we dont like being all snuggled up all the freaking time.

for your next relationship, be a little bit more.... forgot wat its called... ah, spontanious (thx to those here in my classroom for the word!). it works perfectly all the time. just last week my gf bought me a digicam, and completely blew me away. now she said she bought me a gasoline R/C car cuz she felt so sorry for me when she saw me almost cry over one at the store (ill see it saturday if its true). completely unexpected.

so do that. u dont need to buy the guy stuff, but just let him be a guy. we can be real jerks at times, but we dont really mean it. of course, if we get smothered too much and pushed too hard, we will just break down and do things we shouldnt (i havent, but ive gotten quite angry).

posted by  Inygknok

You know what's really messed up. This isn't the first man period he's had. He did this to me in July for 2 weeks with Melinda. I took his ass back.

It is up to you to end the cycle. You are the enabler in this relationship by continuing to try to contact him and ultimately allowing him to come back. There are plenty of guys out there and you may just find one that will treat you better. Once he has gotten away with it once, he may not think twice about doing it again. And it looks like he has. Besides, it is acutally good to be on your own for a while.

I met my wife while on one of my "on-my-own" periods. We became friends first and then it became easy to see that we could become more. It was very refreshing to be "not looking" and to be out just to have a good time.

Ultimately it is up to you to determine what you will put up with. You can either aim higher and find a higher quality person or you can take what you get and end up with ...... who knows.

Good luck.

posted by  theman352001

Chris Knows...you shouldn't beat yourself up over him, it was probably for the better, and some guys are just like that. To get over him, don't think of the good times, think of what went wrong--always works for me. And now you've got some freedom.
BTW sorry about your colleague...
Everybody goes through times like this, where they have a bad week, or couple of weeks, but it always gets better :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

well my crystal ball is back from the shop so here's what i see, he'll get tired of her...play the same game with her and you'll take him back because your one of those"i like pain" people. now you can call my bluff on that if you dont take him back i will personally send you a crisp 100 dollar canadian bill because im soo damn confident im right, that shit happens all the time, men are pigs period, im one of them"the grass is always greener on the other side" kind of person but once you realize your that kind of guy you turn to world domination instead of night cuddling and all that shit that makes me wanna puke, anyway if you dont put a complete stop to yours and his relationship(whatever it may be) it will happen again and again and agian. go get something new and like wally said ...don't be soo easy it's all about the chase but don't be a tease or else you wont get anywhere.

p.s sorry about your co-worker, if i was religious i would pray but...god is dead so my best to his family and friends

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I went out with Mr. BMW tonight. Had a great 5 hour hang out. Met 4 awesome new friends who all hate Romy. We had the best time. But right now, all I want is my Romy back.. This is going to be really ****ing hard, but you're going to be sending me money in a few weeks.

how will i know you didn't lie i already call bullshit, you can send that through moneymart thx :mrgreen:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Damn it girl, have some respect for yourself. He treats you like sh!t twice and you still want him back? Don't you think you deserve better than that?

For someone who posts a bunch of pix of herself you sure seem to have a self esteem problem.

posted by  theman352001

Without realizing it you just nailed the reason for all the pics. She's looking for attention, in this case pre-pubescent boys and unfortunately grown men saying "wow, you're hot".

posted by  vwhobo

"man-periods" aren't always about cheating on our women btw, just to get that cleared up. some guys do that, but that's their problem. some of us just act like jerks for a few days. had one of those last week.

i agree with ya... in fact, i believe we mentioned that before around a month ago on another thread.... but that's her way of being for now. nuthin we can do about it. i sort of got used to it and i just ignore it.

posted by  Inygknok

Funny I said the same thing and got a new asshole chewed for me by the majority of the forum.

posted by  97Talonchik

Because in their minds when you say it you're being a catty bitch. When I say it, well I'm always an asshole. .wink:

posted by  vwhobo

But hobo, you ARE an asshole. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Thank you.

posted by  vwhobo

thats wat i said the other day.........

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message