Saw 2

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Saw 2

omfg, anyone else seen the movie yet? i got to see it last night cuz it was a buddy's bday and he wanted to see it.

seriously, i saw the 1st one months ago (ripped off version) and i loved it. but i never thought they would go THIS far on the 2nd one. the Saw series have truly gone to my favorites list along with Scarface, Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, and the Devil's Advocate.

to those of u who havent seen the 1st one, seriously, watch it. u wont fully understand the 2nd one unless u watch the first one.

and for those of u weak of anything, get ready, cuz its the most graphical thing i have seen in my life, and i thought one of my ex-gf's witchcraft friends were graphical. its a really hardcore movie that is seriously a "twisted film" like the company's name implies.

posted by  Inygknok

I want to go see it but im workin alot lately, 5 days this week. The first one was great!

posted by  Pythias

The first one scared me.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

thought it was kinda lame, wont even spend the 10 minutes to download the free version off the internet, ever since the exorcist they havent made a good scary movie. or one that would give me nightmares

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Show me where you can download it :laughing:

posted by  99integra

try limewire, or limeware whatever the frig it's called but illegal reproduction of this video is prosecutable by the fbi so i didn't tell you where to get it. don't pirate movies or else spielberg might not be able to buy his 4th house.

*in sarcastic voice* Oh no, not the house :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I liked the first one, just didn't get some parts of it, not very scary, but still a good movie...I'm downloading it as we speak :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

they did make another good scary movie the new amnityville horror(spelling?) that scared the hell outta me :2cents:

posted by  mx3_monster

two thumbs down i would rather try to push out that turd after a pound of cheese and 100 tylenol 3's, now thats pain

Well...you must really hate that movie :laughing:...I didn't mind it, but I guess to each his own :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

I've seen or tried to see almost every scary movie thats come out in the last few months, but i have not seen either Saw movie (although i hope to soon). I didnt find the Amityville Horror movie that scary when i saw it in threatres, but i hear its better on dvd at home..

posted by  car_crazy89

Watch Amityville Horror on a big screen in a pitch black basement with surround sound REALLY turned up at night WITH the A/C cranked up.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Saw wasnt meant to be scary, just overly morbid (my style of movies).

posted by  Inygknok

(deep recorded voice) "Hello Cf members. Your keyboards are wired to a magnesium chip. When the buttons are touched, a water jacket will mix with this compound causing a chemical expolsion in your hand and severley cut your arms in half casing you to bleed to death. But there is a way out. type the right message and the timer will stop. Do not do anything and the phone will cause damage. Your skin will slowly peel off from the blast and you will die! Let the game begin. Oh yes...there will be blood"

What did you guys think? Don't get scared! :evil:

But if you guys want to be scared, watch the movie around 12 am. Not later since you will be too tired to watch. See it on DVD with a high definition wide screen tv and with a massive stereo system turned high in your room by yourself with no windows and pitched black

posted by  Leebal

i watched the first one with my gf just like that. i couldnt stop laughing. scary movies are actually funny to me. my gf kept covering her face. i loved the part where the doctor chops off his leg at the end. looks like hes trying to get his food out of something desperately.... just some krazy thing i came up with that made that part funnier to me.

posted by  Inygknok

Don't you dare put Saw into the same bracket as Scarface or Pulp Fiction. Saw 2 was good, but not that good.

posted by  PontiacFan27

what is really scary is.....................*drum roll*...........................Scary Movie

posted by  ahoo

Your Message