Interesting?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Interesting?

If 6000LE gets banned for "not getting along with others" and what not, why haven't I got banned yet, Bav?

posted by  99integra

How do you know that's what he got banned for?

posted by  vwhobo

Well he also got banned for advertising and apparently as he told me "being a little bit incompetent with other members."

posted by  99integra

Umm.. you were banned once, Steven.

posted by  ChrisV

Twice :doh:

posted by  99integra

Because I talk to Steve through Instant messengers. I think its wrong because I never said that this forum sucks. Matter of fact, I even said "P.S. I still like CarForums better! :thumbs: " as most of you can recall. Secondly I took down my link that was linking to another forum. And thirdly, what do you mean that I dont get along with others? I know noone on this forum likes me, but that doesnt mean that we dont get along. I have respect for you Bav, but this is just not fair.

posted by  420amodder

So you've now openly admitted that you were banned and came back under another name. I'm quite sure that in itself is a violation of the forums rules which is punishable by... being banned. I can't wait till a mod reads this one. What's the old saying about loose lips?

posted by  vwhobo

Cliffy and Bav both know that I am 6000LE because I have been mesaging them for the past 2 days and telling them what BS it is that I got banned 1. with no warning 2. got accused of calling this a BS forum (oomba did that not me) and 3. not getting along with others (this I will agree with on a level.)

posted by  420amodder

Nope. No rule about that: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3388

I'ts a problem I deal with over on another forum I'm a mod on. Some people seriously abuse teh anonymity of the web this way, and sign up with the specific intent of being antisocial. For those, we have IP bans. hell, on one board, we simply blocked anyone from AOL from signing up... ;)

posted by  ChrisV

:laughing:

posted by  420amodder

Okay. We used to do IP bans here but that must not be the case now. I don't care that he's here, I was pointing out the fact that as the rules used to be he was cutting his own throat.

posted by  vwhobo

Its just rediculous how I got banned with no warning whatsoever.

posted by  420amodder

From what I've seen I think you had plenty of warning, maybe not official, but plenty of warning just the same. I'm still trying to figure out the new regime but the MO hasn't really changed.

posted by  vwhobo

And I took the link down too. :banghead:

posted by  420amodder

I think we can still ban an IP....but as I cant personally ban people, only Bav, Satty and UFF know that for sure.

As for your ban, 6000LE....I'm still not sure of the in's and out's of it, but if Bav sees it fit....I'm afraid I dont have much say in it :thumbs:

As for the Rules. I think that if a banned member wants to come back with a new account, a fresh start if you like, he should be givenm the opertunity. However, if he causes trouble....that's when we should enforce the IP ban (if possible)...IMO :2cents:

posted by  Cliffy

All I ask is to be un-banned and put on probation with the 3-strike rule.

posted by  420amodder

What is this, baseball?

posted by  vwhobo

No. I mess up 3 times, and I am IP banned...

posted by  420amodder

how many foul balls does he get? :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

Lets not base this on baseball. Seriously baseball is wrong. How can a man with 4 balls walk?

posted by  420amodder

kinda bowlegged, i'd imagine...

posted by  dodger65

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

Why was this thread started if you know you've been banned twice, and warned that if you don't get along with other members, you're facing an IP ban--if I'm not mistaken....

posted by  chris_knows

Well...I don't have a problem allowing 6000LE to start again using a different sign-on...but so far he's using it only to complain...and it's getting old...and fast.

You (6000LE) were banned...so far, your new name isn't. Use your time wisely.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Oh...and 99integra...I'm close, but haven't had reason enough lately.

How are you close if you have not enough reason too :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Close meaning the next outbreak of idiocy on your part and I won't hesitate.

Welcome back!

How long has it been since my "idiocy" has outbroken oh Bavvy?

posted by  99integra

You're digging yourself a deeper hole steven. :orglaugh:

posted by  torinoman80

Could be today...if you would like.

No I wouldn't like it much at all but thanks for askin :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

You'd have to whore another sign-on name all over again.

i noticed 6000le was banned and it brought a smile to my face :clap: , but then i found this thread and hes back..... :ohcrap:......hopefully hes learned a lesson and isnt as nearly as annoying now..yea right

posted by  adamc44

Funny :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Actually...it's not funny.

Thank you. Welcome back to you too. My return may be short term... Only while my leg is healing. I pulled the stiches yesterday, that's the first step.

posted by  vwhobo

This raises a question in my mind. If you're only here to pass time as your leg heals (implied), why and how did you used to be on here all the time? One has to ask.

posted by  DodgeRida67

??? :confused:

Your Message