http://www.otoons.com/politics/condoleeza.htm

Turn it up, and read along :laughing:

posted by  420amodder

Where are the mods?
:guns:

posted by  Pythias

Good find, that was pretty ****ing funny. :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  torinoman80

Mods? For what? It's a link to a funny skit, not an advertisement. Surely you can tell the difference.

posted by  vwhobo

Yes but I thought that once you got banned if you came back under a different name you got banned again.... what's the point of being banned... if you simply come back under a different name?

posted by  Pythias

Well, there aren't any rules against it, apparently. And without an IP ban, it's rather hard to enforce (unless you do what he did, and SAY who he was).

posted by  ChrisV

Well that's what I though too, but times they are a changin'. Why do you want him canned, you guys are buds?

posted by  vwhobo

Not really, yeah we talk, but I wanted to know exactly what the rules are about making another account after you are banned. Such as if oomba came back, he wouldn't be banned? That'd be a nightmare but let's hope he doesn't figure this out. 6000Le's fine as long as he learned from his last account of what he did wrong. :2cents:

posted by  Pythias

Don't look too closely at PontiacFan27s posts...

posted by  ChrisV

Your right I forgot he already did come back.... :banghead:

posted by  Pythias

So - we are or aren't allowed to post funny videos?

posted by  DiabloSV

We are.

posted by  420amodder

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: Nice skit...I've read that before though on funnyjunk or ebaums world or something...

posted by  chris_knows

What did he end up being banned for in the first place? I went away to the shadows of hell for a few days so i missed it

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Your Message