How to make your honda fast

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How to make your honda fast

How to make your honda fast. :laughing:

Clicky Clicky (http://www.villagehobbycentre.com/jokes.html)

posted by  GreekWarrior

Thats hilarious. :orglaugh: Damn, he should've gotten spinners, maybe it increases the airflow around the wheels, and create less air resistance. :laughing:

posted by  aerith

You did that yourself, didn't you GW?

posted by  windsonian

That is so offensive, omg!!!!! :banghead:

J/k :orglaugh: LMFAO the was hilarious, the HOMIES were a plus!!!!!!

posted by  elchango36

No, I don't have that much time on my hands. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

Sadly a lot of the girls around here find cars like that cool :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

That is so true! What's up with that??

posted by  elchango36

I actually think Satty did it. Look at how fuzzy the pictures are. :laughing:

Great find GreekWarrior! :thumbs:

Especially considering that the size of your wing is inversly proportional to the size of your thing.

posted by  theman352001

LOL!!! mind if i steal the link and spread it over on our puerto rican forums?????

posted by  Inygknok

http://www.mustangcentral.net/mcforums/images/smilies/rollinonfloor.gif that's going in the profile.

posted by  SuperJew

because you hang out with immature girls witht the i.q of the turd i just laid, sure they may get 100% on a biology exam but they'll probably end up workin at humpties for min wage for the rest of thier life....go get some new friends..lol

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

The problem is 3/4 of the girls like ricers...excluding the ugly ones :laughing: And the other 1/4 is pretty hard to find :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

No it definitely helps cool the brakes :orglaugh:

posted by  PontiacFan27

but the question is how old are these girls, i cant even go to the bar anymore because anyone my age is borderline mentally retarded, cougars man....cougars thats where it's at;)

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

The girls are around 16-18...every morning you can hear the fart cans, on Civics, and Probes :doh:...

Just found this, and thought I should share it:
Retard Ricer (http://kvadd.mine.nu/gallery/strange_cars/ricer?full=0)
Believe it or not this is the only result in google for "ricer teen" :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

HAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious! That is like the Redneck mod pictures out there. :laughing:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

That was an awesome link, i liked that, definately not a waste of time to go through lol :thumbs: .

Also, I know a few girls who are into the 'done up Imports' but I also know quite a few girls that like the look (and sound) of the older Classics/Muscle. Also knowing a few country girls helps :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Since this is a college town, many of the girls are here basically on an all expenses paid trip from daddy. And in front of that three story condominium is nothing other than the latest Porsche 911 Turbo. Sad thing is, I've talked with some of these girls and they have no clue about the car they are driving. They like it because it has leather and it is "cute". I'd like to show them just how "cute" that car can be.

posted by  hondaman

You also forgot to mention that some of them like them cause of the colour (i know a few like that, dont like it unless its pink... like c'mon, how often you see a pink car :screwy: lol).

posted by  car_crazy89

You're right, they also thought it was especially cute in red. Said it reminded them of their teddy bear cause it had a red shirt or some really random shit like that...made me wanna cry.

posted by  hondaman

You would think they would wisen up as they got older... no true (at least here at SIUC). Most of the Gurls here are into either the altezza'd ricey fart cannon civic, or the Pontiac Bonnevilles on 22's. Sounds systems are a must! It helps if you have tons of stickers on your car or that Dub logo :screwy:

posted by  elchango36

HAHA yeah definately not my kind of girl. :laughing:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

HAHA, that was a good one. :clap:

posted by  torinoman80

Your Message