Holiday Too.........

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Holiday Too.........

Didn't want Cliffy to have all the fun on Holdiay so I thought I would take one too. (actually, this one has been scheduled for 7 years)

The wife and I are heading to Ghana for 2 weeks and then a week in Italy before coming back home. I'll do a vehicular study in Ghana and report back with the cool rides they have over there. (I've got 1.256 gig of memory cards to eat up) If I see anything cool in Italy, I'll post that too.

Not sure what kind of internet access I'll have on the trip but, if I can, I will provide an update once in a while. We leave on Saturday. This will be her first time off the continent. She is looking forward to it.

Take care all and play nice.

posted by  theman352001

Have fun!

posted by  vwhobo

have a good time :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

Glad to see someone other than me going on vacation! Lol... :laughing:

Have fun man! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Take care man and enjoy your vacation. Cant wait to see those pics. :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

mmmm...Italy.

have an awesome trip! :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

Fortuna buona and have fun!

Let me warn you though, if an Italian starts yelling and waving his/her hands at you, its just how we communicate so don't be alarmed :laughing: :doh:

posted by  99integra

Have fun...take lots of pictures :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Hey, hope it's a good one....you've probably already gone but nevermind lol...btw, I'm still not actually here :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

So if your not here are you there? Where would there be? :mrgreen: Anyways, hows your 'vacation' going? Hopefully its all good. :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Hey....I'm here now....all kinda back to normal lol...was good too, thx :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hey guys, thanks for all the great vacation wishes. They must of helped because the wife and I had a great time.

Well I have just under 600 pictures (and a few video clips) to download and organize so it may take a little while. I'll start up a new thread once I get everything set up.

posted by  theman352001

Hey, Welcome back. Glad to hear that your trip was good. That's alot of pictures though lol, good luck with them :mrgreen: :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

just kill us 56kers why don't you? :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Welcome back...can't wait to see the pics :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Dorso benvenuto! :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Awesome. What did you do besides take pictures, pictures, and more pictures? Oh yeah, the video clips. :laughing:

posted by  67Coronet383

Basically it was just a relaxing vacation visiting with old friends. Also, it was my wife's first time off the continent.

posted by  theman352001

Hey, welcome back...glad you enjoyed yourself! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message