Do you like the Bugatti Veyron?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Do you like the Bugatti Veyron?

so??

posted by 

It looks kind of... well.... odd if you ask me. it is not a classic sports car style.

posted by 

Extreme Supercars style :mrgreen:
I love everything about it, and it's a Volkswagen, well, sort of.

posted by 

Which is what makes it so good. :D Here are some more pics:

posted by 

I'm not too keen on the styling, not exactly to my tastes, but hey, it's all in the eye of the beholder...
As for the engine, note two turbochargers per engine bank

posted by 

Bugatti is the God of automotive design, just like Enzo, but better! It was the saddest day of my life when I heard that Bugatti was no more! Now, VW is the New Owner of Bugatti, This is a fact that I have to get use to now. VW has several High Powered Exotic and may not be allowed to produce any more, IF This Effects Bugatti, I will be. Mclarin F1 is going to lose to this car.
Jaguar XJ220 was fastest till Bugatti EB110SS, Now Mclaren F1 is fastest! Mclaren F1 is going to be Second best, Bugatti will return to the Top, where they will remain! Hope Mclaren can get use to that.

posted by 

dear god... how i love the quad turbo

posted by  mazda6man

I've loved this car since its been a concept. I preferre the silver or dark silver look better than the black on blue. It also comes in yellow black, silver black, and red black. *drool* 8O

posted by  Bugattimaster

well all....http://www.geocities.com/oogaman12/index69.html i got this in Berlin in some VW pavillion- thy had some funky euro stuff and i got this :P

posted by  SuperJew

Guest said -
"As for the engine, note two turbochargers per engine bank"

Actually the engine has one turbo per bank and not two. Otherwise it would have eight turbos altogether.

posted by  snoopewite

This is easily one of my favorite cars ever. I'm right with mazda on the quad turbo, jesus chrysler on crack!! Beautiful car and not to mention extremely fast. IMO, red and black all the way. I'm creamin my pants just thinkin bout it. LOL just messin.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

This thing has 1275 bhp...they have to tune it down to 1001 for the market. if you have to tune down a car to 1001 you know its a winner. plus the whole 16 cylinder/4 turbos doesnt hurt either. droooool As for looks- eh, not my favorite, but it screams supercar

posted by  antarcticgecko

i love this car to bad its $1,000,000 or else i would get one :hi: :laughing:

posted by  Car Guy

What if it was one-tenth the price...you'd get one then? :banghead:
:screwy:

posted by  BavarianWheels

how about 99,999,999.99? Save yourself a penny. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

no no more like 10,000 then i would ge one lol :laughing: Busta Rhymes (rapper) said hes getting one

posted by  Car Guy

nice try "car guy" but theyre not even producing these monstrosities (sp?)

posted by  SuperJew

uhh actualy they are

After what seems like years of teasing us with prototypes, mock sketches and the odd mention of a 1001 brake horsepower engine, the Bugatti Veyron is finally finished and will be sold to European markets late in 2003, and America and Asia Pacific territories after that.

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_reports/bugatti1.htm

posted by  Car Guy

sorry to break it to you, but it's 2004. If they sell it late 2003, shouldn't you say they're selling it now since late 2003? Just my tired/bored opinion.

posted by  Satty101

Umm there still selling it and i still proved him wrong

posted by  Car Guy

good point. But like I said, I'm 15, I got 4 hours of sleep since friday, and I need to rest. Ohh wait, I didn't say that. hahaha. yes well, goodnight CF.

posted by  Satty101

what the....turns out i posted that in the wrong thread....that was meant for the non-existent post like that of yours in the Mercedes F400 Carving...dunno why that happened. you're right - the Veyron is going in to extremely limited production.

posted by  SuperJew

That old chestnut :roll:
I should really pull my finger out and find a "just kidding" smiley :PP

posted by  snoopewite

Yep i was and only the very rich will be able to have one like oh i dont know how about a multi millionair rapper oh say busta rhymes

posted by  Car Guy

to think..to have a stock car like that??
what a concept...

love the car. (hence the userid)

posted by  BuggatiV

Wonder how many of you have yet realized (since the posts are from a while ago) that here in 2005, it STILL hasn't actually gone into production, though finally testing mules have been spotted...

http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/9020_image.jpg

It's still slated for an "actual" release in September '05.

Yeah, like VW needs this money pit in production when they are losing money on the Phaetons, having to corrects some bad build quality issues in their regular lines, and more.

I don't mind the way it looks, but I wouldn't buy one if I had the money for it. Having the choice in the market is good, though...

posted by  ChrisV

I think when it does really come out it will be pretty sweet!

posted by  StiMan

Your Message