Stereo Receiver Amp Stuf!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Stereo Receiver Amp Stuf!!!

hi does anybody know were i could get those transistors i think thats what there called that give the power 2 the speakers. yeah newayz were could i buy them im thinking of boosting my amplifier for my home???

posted by  nick27

Are you inherently that stupid, or did you make yourself that way?...

Maybe you should do just a tad more research before you ask a question like that...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Short answer though: any electronics shop.

posted by  windsonian

Your Message