Gas Prices Today

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Gas Prices Today

Gas Prices have REALLY come down this past month. The lowest around here is like $2.34 a gallon. The lowest I've seen though, is $2.24 up in Wisconsin. I'm really excited to see gas prices coming back down. What are the prices where you live?

posted by  moostang104314

$2.15 now, and still dropping. I'm quite happy. :)

May indeed get below $2.00 again.

posted by  hondaman

Hovering around $.80 per litre, about $.78 right now if I'm not mistaken, a lot better than the $1.34 it was at a few months back...

posted by  chris_knows

Mines the same as the one above (as i don't live very far from where he does) :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

talk about extremes, ours only went up to about $1.20/L, but right now its at about $0.95/L.

Sweet, this thread has been converted to Canadian Funds.

posted by  Mathew

went up to over 1.30/L

down to 88.5/L - bottomed at 84.5 for a few days

posted by  dodgerforlife

In Sarasota, the price for regular unleaded gas is at the $2.20 range.

posted by  fastpass

I saw it at 2.16 at one place here, so it's probably about 2.30 near the interstate and maybe about 2.13 near my house.

posted by  jedimario

it has gone down to $.56 at the lowest per liter here in PR. im quite pleased with how things are going.

posted by  Inygknok

it was $2.10 at a couple places on my way to work this morning, but it's at $1.98 in Frederick, MD.

posted by  ChrisV

are prices marked per gallon or per liter in the states?

posted by  Inygknok

Per gallon.

posted by  hondaman

hm, so u guys, if it ever went down to $2 per gallon, u would be paying the same as us here in PR (on an estimated average) per liter.

posted by  Inygknok

Yesterday I paid $1.93 per gallon.

posted by  vwhobo

$2.25ish down here in BR

posted by  thunderbird1100

Where'd you pay $1.93?

In my adopted hometown of Redneck Hell. Where else?

posted by  vwhobo

Lol. That's good, I hope prices everywhere get that low. I'd like to see the signs read less than $2.

Just saw it drop to $2.02 here. Woohoo. Can't complain. I was happy to see it drop to $2.46 a few weeks ago! :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

up here in racine its 243 for premium and 229 for unleaded

posted by  mx3_monster

Around here it's $1.98/gal.

posted by  nsupra27

oughta get your gas in indiana... i saw it for 2.09 a couple places today... :thumbs:

y'all still got those $5.50 packs o' smokes over there in IL? :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

anybody in the columbus area, heads up, paid a 1.85 for regular w/ my speedy rewards card at the speedway. you save 5 cents all this month a gallon. its on rome hilliard road. cheapest gas in columbus and as far as i can tell, possibly ohio too.

posted by  adamc44

damn...we're getting shafted. just filled up at a Hess and 87 is $2.35, the 89 is $2.45 and premium (what I use...go figure) is $2.55. :banghead:

at least its better than $3.50, though. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

last time I noticed it was $1.86/gallon here.

posted by  chris945

gotta love the speedy rewards card... my take-home company van uses a superfleet card, so i get the points from the gas my work van uses, too! to put it in perspective... in august, i got a 2005 e250 w/ 74 miles on it... i now have 10k miles on it already... :thumbs: at 13mpg, that's a lotta points!

posted by  dodger65

I think a pack of cigs is about $3.50 maybe.

Your Message