Techncis Receiver Problems

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Techncis Receiver Problems

hi i have a tecnics amp su-v98 and it takes about 5minutes before the amp kicks in and within those 5min the sound only comes out from the right side then when the amp powers up its fine. what could be the problem and how much will it cost? could one of my boards be fried inside my amp i dunno please help thanks guyz???

posted by  nick27

err.. check ur remote cable. sounds to me like its a problem with your deck

posted by  Stem

what do u mean check my remote cable were is that could it be a problem with my amp or the cable is screwed up?? please be specific thanks so much guyz

posted by  nick27

i dont think he quite got it....

Check the speaker wires for polarity, or grounding issues, or if theres a break in it...

as for the amp warming up...how old is the unit?

posted by  dodgerforlife

ok but could it be a problem with my amp??

posted by  nick27

hey muffin, if you want help, answer the questions.

posted by  dodgerforlife

ok guyz i checked all my connections and its fine its when i turn the power on, on my amp it takes about 5min for the amp to start working ?? what is te problem ???

posted by  nick27

you ****ing cunt, answer the damn question. And it isnt just the "connections" I was asking about.

jebus...just answer them already.

posted by  dodgerforlife

ok i checked all the connections and everything this unit is about a good 10 years old. it still takes 5min to power up what is the problem???

posted by  nick27

the problem is its an old amp and the circuits and amps are getting tired
spend some money and get a new one
hehe

posted by  windman

ok and how much or how to do repair the circuits in this amp ?? is it dificult ??? please tell me how to repair it??

posted by  nick27

If I were you, I'd take it in to a reputable electronics shop in the area for a tune up...

posted by  dodgerforlife

if its 10 years old just forget it, try to sell it, TRY, i doubt u will tho for it being so old.. just go buy another one... yu can probably find a pretty crapper one for bout ~$150

posted by  Stem

jebus is right, you aint gotta be so harsh about it... he aint mean to you at all.

posted by  Stem

No he was just ignorant, as if that is much different :screwy:

posted by  Pythias

Stem, I asked direct questions, which went unanswered. Beyond that, he simply restated shit he had already said.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Thats what I said in a nut shell :-p

posted by  Pythias

Your Message