Thanksgiving

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Thanksgiving

I just want to wish all our American friends a great Thanksgiving.Paul

posted by  tovarich

We have 10 hours and 55 minutes until Thanksgiving, atleast here at GMT -5, but thanks, you too. :)

posted by  67Coronet383

Thanks man! You do the same!

posted by  onebadkustom

Thanxgiven in toledo...so much funn...hope my turkey don't get stolen...happy turkey day

posted by  98_eclipsegsx

Happy Thanksgiving, ours was in October...

posted by  chris_knows

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ft/2005/ft051122.gif
Foxtrot 11-22-05

posted by  jedimario

I guess this is a traditional day for people to thank God for their blessings, wave the flag and bath in the glow of their immediate family warmth?

posted by  Wally

Basically, they eat turkey, get together with family and friends, and don't go to work...lucky bastards :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

And sleep! :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Chris, you've just had one for 11/11:- we don't get that one either. :evil:

posted by  Wally

No, we didn't...on November 11th, we had to go to school...my parents didn't have to work though :doh:, and then for about 30 minutes they talked about the war :doh:

But we do have Thanksgiving here :laughing:...just that it was in October...and I never knew Canada had pilgrims :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Maybe your thanksgiving marks the day Pierre the Lumberjack swapped some beads for a brand new, Govt. subsidised, chainsaw from the Chippawachinwhooee tribe?

posted by  Wally

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are starting in Atlanta a little early :smoke:

Beleive it or not, my wife is Sioux Indian and they are celebrating "un-thanksgiving" Actually a lot like our Thanksgiving (eat drink and be merry !!!)

posted by  southerncarpart

Happy Turkey Day to all. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Did anybody catch the Atlanta-Detroit game? :doh: Up north I had to go to school eh...

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message