Try not to lose your nipple.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Try not to lose your nipple.

I was talking to my best friends girlfriend the other day, and she told me a story.

When she was about 2 years old, she would still only drink milk out of a bottle, and only with a certain nipple. One day she lost that nipple and hasn't been able to drink milk since, every time she tries, she almost throws up. She can eat milk in cereal, and doesn't mind dairy products, but she cant drink milk.

I listened to her story and realized its that way with a lot of things. Some people can't drink coffee unless its in thier favorite mug, some people cant work out without thier lucky gym shirt, some people cant type without thier own keyboard, some people can't live without a certain person involved in their life...What ever it is, when they lose that magical object, the whole experience is lost forever.

For me, this story hit me hard because I have only had one, serious, loving relationship in which I honestly felt happy, and as if I was actually in love. And when that relationship ended, I havent been able to be in another serious committed relationship since.

I lost my nipple, and now the milk just doesn't taste the same.

My point is this guys; If you have that nipple, don't lose it. Work to keep it.

posted by  Zalight

:orglaugh: Man bro that shits whack

posted by  99integra

Great choice for a title :laughing: Scared the bejeezus out of me though...had me grabbing my nipple, and freaking out :laughing:

I can't write without making mistakes, without my favourite type of pen (they may be the cheap 5 cent ones, but they are also the lightest, and one of the most reliable)

posted by  chris_knows

So the dollar tree pens do not support you?

posted by  ilove///amg

No...I meant I can only write with this type of pen:

http://www.cheap-copy.com/pen.gif

All other ones slow me down, and make me make mistakes...

posted by  chris_knows

How can something be cheaper than dollar tree...

Oh yeah, that title scared me too. :ohcrap:

posted by  ilove///amg

I love those pens. haha when im at school i try to use the same pen without losing it until it runs out of ink lol.

posted by  torinoman80

Very resourceful :thumbs:

posted by  ilove///amg

Haha, yeah. I like watching the ink go down slowly over the days I use it. I hardly ever use all the ink though before I lose the pen. :banghead:

posted by  torinoman80

hunker it down in a safe. WAIT! You lost the safe right? :doh: :laughing: :doh:

lol

posted by  ilove///amg

I feel you bro. I have that right now. She moved nearly 4 months ago. It's hard, but I know not to ever let go, and so does she.

posted by  67Coronet383

Good to know someone got the point :wink2:

posted by  Zalight

lol it usually happens when i fall asleep in class. One of my friends ends up taking it and throwing it. :banghead:

posted by  torinoman80

the more funny stories, the more people I hear about that are jackasses in there classes (ooo rhyme), gosh...

Do you flunk?

posted by  ilove///amg

The pen or the safe? :laughing:

I'm like that...can't stay awake while watching Zorro in Spanish :laughing: :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

The reason--Spanish sucks somethin wicked. :banghead:

posted by  ilove///amg

No, it's normally ok, but I just couldn't stay awake last period...I'm kinda sleepy now too :doh:...And have to get up at 4:00am :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

I take German, so Im a lil more occupied, but I took spanish back in the elementary days-mandatory. It sucked.

posted by  ilove///amg

yeah i lost my nipple....but now it just means i can get way more milk from the bottle, screw the nipple it only restricts milk.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Ah, Zalight, I commiserate with you as well....feeling like you had the one, only to watch it slip between your fingers.....life becomes grayscale almost after that...

Best of luck to you man...

As for the pens - Bic Stics....great....but I prefer Uniball Vision Elites....super smooth, take forever to run out...little pricier, so you gotta watch out where they go...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Damn now I get it, I feel for you bro, same just happened to me last week, had something great but let go. Just remember that 38 Special song "hold on loosely, but don't let go, if you cling to tightly, you're gonna loose control" Makes perfect sense :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Its not like this happened yesterday or anything, It was a while back, butMy friends GF told me that story today and it made me think.

I dunno, It just kinda fit for me. And to banffauto, yeah, Ive been drinking a lot of milk since then, but like I said, it doesn't taste the same.

posted by  Zalight

Good song, good song.

posted by  ilove///amg

Your Message