so i was cruising through philly....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  so i was cruising through philly....

and this neon blows by me...must have had some aftermarket ATX chips in it....license plate was something like 600-OLE :laughing:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/uglyneon1.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/uglyneon2.jpg

posted by  adamc44

I dont see the need for this and it doesnt have PA plates. Something more like new york :thumbs: so stick it :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

hahahha wow what a grwat waste of time and money :laughing:

posted by  mx3_monster

Yeah...that's just something that no one should do IMO, but you'd be surprised how many there are around here that look similar :doh: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

To make it worse, he picks the ugliest one thats not even from this state and with mods I would never do. Another poor attempt to degrate a Neon. By the way adam, it still looks better than the car in your sig :thumbs: . Now how about you stop being a royal prick and get some facts. My neon is green, 2 small hood vynils, a factory decklid spoiler, and a stock muffler that for some reason hangs down an inch or 2. Thanks and by the way you did a great job at wasting forum space.

posted by  newyorker

I hate it when somebody "degrates" a car. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

That would be like me saying that VW sucks because I heard so from a lot of people. You like VW and noone can tell you otherwise. I like my neon and noone can tell me otherwise. So its kinda similar. I cant really determine if youre serious or just trying to figure out what "degrates" means.

posted by  newyorker

You stupid little Twink. Did I say anything derogatory about your car, or anybody's car for that matter? The answer is no. What I was doing was displaying more of your stupidity, which you have only further cofirmed with your latest post. Go find a dictionary and look up the word "degrate". Did you find it? Look real hard. It's not there because it's not a word. Go directly to the tattoo parlor, I'll pay for it. MORON!

posted by  vwhobo

LOL, as soon as i saw the pics i thought of you cause i know how obcessed you are over neons. you sure this isnt your car???

posted by  adamc44

It's degrade genius. :laughing:

posted by  torinoman80

Its not PA plates retard

posted by  newyorker

You can degrade a Neon? I didn't know it was possible. I know a sure fire method of improving one. It involves a can of gasoline and a match...

posted by  Mathew

just what i was thinking :thumbs: i'll bring the beer!!!

posted by  glagon1979

If this proves one thing its that you all have nothing better to do with your time but laugh at peoples cars because yours are no better. Some restrictions apply of course to the select few.

posted by  newyorker

yeah...those are the old New York plates. here's what they look like.
http://www.ac-orleans-tours.fr/anglais-liens/siteoutils/images/Plates/InSit u/MaxiNewYork1.jpg

interestingly, they were deemed illegal in late 2003 after they started making the new ones, which look like this:
http://www.aaroads.com/license_plates/images/ny-bvj-5151.jpg

so basically that neon shouldn't have those kinds of plates. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

I actually laughed when I read this, just when you think 6000 is getting some sense, just like that he changes your mind. BTW, the car in adam's sig looks MUCH better than that Neon, even in all it's demo derby, er, glory.

posted by  jedimario

Could just be a really old picture :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

What can I say..im just surprising like that. And dont be mad at my neon. Not my fault that I actually took my own money, and bought my own car. Couldnt really get anything more powerful because my parents didnt want me to have a car in the first place. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

hey numbnuts, you ever think that possible that is a car from new york visiting family in philly??!? derrrr, you dont only see state license plates in the state their in derrrrr. BTW you forgot to mention that your neon has NEONS in it ahhahha. dude no one cares about ur pos car... seriously so stop posting dumb things, the more you talk the more stupid you sound.

posted by  Stem

that applies to you as well. and what makes you think that I care what say you have about my car? I had neons in it, and I took em out, but now im gona get em again because they looked awesome as hell so you can suck my $%@# for all I care its what I like in my car not yours. Lets see a picture of your car and licence. Not your moms car and your dads licence, but yours. I bet you dont have a single one so STFU :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Lol, with that attitude, you'll be grown up in no time.

posted by  Mathew

You don't care what people think about your car? Why did you take the neons out in the first place? You said yourself they looked awesome as hell.

posted by  giant016

he took them out beacause everyone was ripping on him, but now "he doesnt care". its pointless to argue with him.

posted by  glagon1979

Hey calm down man, I was talkin about the Neon adam posted. I got nothing against your car, never seen it. And yeah the part about buying a car is more than I can say, so I'll just admit it. I DO have a LICENSE though.

posted by  jedimario

Sorry for the misunderstanding

posted by  newyorker

Because i couldnt get them secured right and they were sliding around all over the floor and i almost stepped on them a few times..plus my windows werent tinted so it was a lot more light in the car even at night and they dindt stand out as much as thety will once i get them secured now.

posted by  newyorker

:evil: What the hell did I do? :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

Your Message