Who ever can scroll down the fastest, wins!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Who ever can scroll down the fastest, wins!

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
CHECKPOINT
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\--->>>>WINNER! Here is your prize :finger:

posted by  F...

wow, you are the coolest person ever!!!!! can i be like you someday?

posted by  glagon1979

So who's more of an idiot? The person who started the thread, or the person who responds to him? And you've responded to him at least TWICE now. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

nevermind what i do. i dont bother you, so dont bother me!

posted by  glagon1979

You got it, IDIOT.

P.S. It bothers me everytime I read your drivel... About 300 posts worth at this point.

posted by  vwhobo

wow, everyone is right. you are an asshole. when did i do anything to bug you? were any of the posts directed toward you? wait for it ...................................NO!! if you dont like what i do on here, ignore it.

posted by  glagon1979

You have the same option junior. It's up to you to take it or leave it.

posted by  vwhobo

but you always have to get in the last word. like i said, IGNORE me.

posted by  glagon1979

I don't think you have the authority or power do direct my actions. The funny thing is how predictable you are. Again, you can do the same thing the you're telling me to do. You can ignore me... But that's not gonna happen.

posted by  vwhobo

or the OTHER person who responded to the other person?

posted by  Inygknok

So based on that, you just added yourself to the equation as another responder. Does that make you somehow better or worse?

posted by  vwhobo

whichever way it goes, it really doesnt matter to me since i dont have the need to be an ass to everyone nor try to make people feel like they have no meaning in life. but it is nice to show you just how you yourself are a victim of some of your very own comments and you dont even realize it. i just like to point them out since some of the other members somehow dont. so there you go, i did you a favor.

posted by  Inygknok

If it truly didn't matter to you, you wouldn't have responded in a weak attempt to vindicate your actions. And how did you do me a favor by wasting 15 seconds of my time reading this post? You didn't. But as long as it makes you feel good about yourself, carry on.

posted by  vwhobo

but you wasted your time posting a reply, didnt you?

posted by  glagon1979

It's funny how you accused me of having to get the last word in, but you just keep on typing. Pot, kettle, black.

BTW, it's my choice how I use my time.

posted by  vwhobo

maybe someday, when you're on your deathbend having your lasts breaths, and your cynical attitude finally goes away, you just might be thankful to all the people who have tried to show you just what an ass you are most of the time. but that's just wishful thinking by someone who wishes everyone good, even if they dont deserve it.

i didnt spend your 15 seconds, you did it all by yourself. everyone is responsible for their own actions. you decided to spend 15 seconds, therefore, it's your own fault.

posted by  Inygknok

There is one critical flaw in your thinking. I had no way of knowing what kind of drivel you typed until I read it. Whether you like it or not, that IS a fact. Until I read it, I had no way of knowing that it was a waste of my time. Another fact. Only after reading it could I come to that conclusion, therefore after reading the post I can tell you it was a waste of my time.

You wouldn't want me to show prejudice and decide that because it was written by and idiot that the writing must be idiotic, would you? Like it or not, I'm the eternal optimist... Who is regularly let down by the human race.

Final note. This is all verbal sparring anyway. This thread will be deleted, and rightfully so, as soon as a moderator sees it. The person who started it will then be banned. Good for him.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message