Back for a couple days

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Back for a couple days

Hello again everyone. I don't remember if I explained why I was absent for so long. My computer has some mysterious problem and won't let me sign on the internet. Everything else works, but the internet is messed up.

Anyway, I have a couple days access to a computer before I will dissappear again. Just wanted to drop by and see what was up. I'll be on again tommorrow after noon, but I don't know if I'll be able to come back on afterwards. Just thought I'd explain. Interesting to see what I missed. Hobo's back, and bringing back threads from ages ago, something he used to flame nOObs for doing. Isn't hypocrecy (sp?) great?

posted by  Satty101

He's made me start new threads lately too :ohcrap:...but all with a purpose...

Welcome back to the Forums...temporarily :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Welcome back, Satty......hope you'll be back on a permenant basis soon! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hey Satty, Welcome back (although by the looks of it, not everyone seems as welcoming). Hopefully things cool down with other members, glad your back though.

posted by  car_crazy89

sup yall ive bn gone for a while to but i'll be back hopefully some time soon ill explain later looks like ive missed alot on here an where's steve

posted by  hhsrastler92

Well...hurry back I guess....oh, and is there any need to have such a large and untidy Signature picture? :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message