Post your quote:

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Post your quote:

From a friend, a movie, a tune, a commercial, or your original.... whatever.
My personal fav is, "I ain't got time ta bleed." ~ (Predator)

posted by 

In death, everyone in Project Mayhem, has a name. His name is Robert Paulson"
"His name is Robert Paulson"
-Fight Club

I can't quote it here, but everyline from GoodFellas

posted by 

Gosh, I know so many.

"Everyone has to believe in something. (slight pause) I believe I'll have another beer."

Woody Allen: "I don't want to live forever through my works. I want to live forever through never dying."

Woody Allen: "I'm a bisexual because it doubles my chances of having a date on Saturday night."

Actor George Sanders' Suicide Note: "Goodbye cruel world. You bored me stiff."

Actor John Barrymore's last words when a friend asked him if his fatal condition was difficult: "Dying is easy. Comedy is hard."

"When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

posted by 

"you had best tighten up the line between your brain and your balls or I will take a giant shit on you!" - full metal jacket

and my all time favorite movie line is from young guns when charlie sheen says simply : " He gone on into the shitter."

Or, just saw this one again the other night. Duval in Apocolypse Now : " I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

posted by 

"what do you mean they cut the power? They're fucking animals" Aliens 2

posted by 

if it has tits or wheels, it is going to give you trouble

posted by 

"It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

posted by 

Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
~ jim morrison ~

A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.
~ jim morrison ~

~I wouldn't mind dying in a plane crash. It'd be a good way to go. I don't want to die in my sleep, or of old age, or OD... I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once; I don't want to miss it.
~ jim morrison ~

~I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just...in between. I want the freedom to try everything.
~ jim morrison ~

posted by 

everyone knows my quote, read below

a real Car Enthusiast knows that it's not what kind of car u drive, it's how u beat on the car

posted by  skullz

i know it sounds odd but this is the only forum that i can't see your sig??
strange :?

posted by  Loophole

this comes from the simpsons where homer clones more homers from the evil hammock

"shuttles in the hanger"

posted by  mazda6man

from forrest gump

"now remember forrest your no different then anyone else, anyone else forrest" "Mrs. Gump, your boys, different"

posted by  PodunkPunk

you know what
it kinda turned me on when that teacher guy nailed forrest's mama :twisted:
really!

posted by  Loophole

haha ok, i was watchin goodfellas, and i started sayin this "im gunna whack you off.... my list...what? no im not gay, where do you get that from?" haha that mafia... always usin funny words like whacked

posted by  mazda6man

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, IT COULD BE WORSE

posted by  TooMany2count

snatch a kiss or vice verca

posted by  garana blade

"If your not standing on the edge your taking up to much space."

And from the mouth of Neil Young
"Keep on rocking in the free world" :rolleyes:

posted by  MrBMW

"Oh, he's a nice kid. He's a pretty kid too. I mean, I don't know. I got a problem whether I should phuck him or fight him."

Robert De Niro-Raging Bull

posted by  Rafo

I live my life a quarter mile at a time....Nothing else matters....For those 10 seconds or less "I'm Free"
-----Fast and Furious

Rob...

posted by  Streetmachine

Check my signature. I have to agree with streetmachine. It is my FAV quote of all time, and that vin diesel guy isnt bad either.
8)

posted by  Ralli

" I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" Wimpy

posted by  RichG

"If there were more men like you there'd be less men like you"

-Hawkeye Pierce, from M*A*S*H

posted by  Viper86

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" - Jack Nicolson

posted by  bLen

"Vulgar language is the flower arrangement of the verbal greenhouse." :mrgreen:

posted by  Unfedfat

"HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN BABY!!!!!!" - Terry Tate

posted by  JU5TIN

"You are a small stupid wood that approaches the hormone with the shinbones to explode!!" - *shrugs* I made it up.

posted by  Method

"Is it possible that there are no coincedences?" - Mel Gibson

posted by  JU5TIN

"God made grass. Man made booze. Who do you trust?" - some stoned dude

"I live for this shit!!" - Vin Diesel, Triple X

"You don't measure life by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments takes your breath away." - snowboarding mag

"You can't live life to the full without flirting with danger." - me

"Don't let your mind wander ... its too small to go out on its own." - me

posted by  RoxAz

I thought I'd make it a car related quote

Land Rover - "The Best 4x4xFar"

A clever caption but not true.

posted by  snoopewite

Ahhh yes I remember Vin Deisel says that ;)

posted by  JettaChiC20

Thanks RALLI I think you are my new favorite person...I always admire someone who likes Vin Deisel because I am OBSESSED with him :D :D :D

posted by  JettaChiC20

My favorite quote is :arrow: "Love is like a flower first it starts as a bud and then blooms into something beautiful."

posted by  JettaChiC20

My favorite quote of the day is "Vin Diesel sucks" stated by yours truly. For obsessed fans note correct spelling of last name.

posted by  vwhobo

stop your whining...you wish you looked like him. You probably are some nerdy dot com lookin joke from RED NECK HELL.

posted by  JettaChiC20

Now, now, little miss let's all get along. Watch the name calling. If I looked like Vin boy I'd shave my ass, bend over and walk backwards.

posted by  vwhobo

all I have to say is you are a hypocrit

posted by  JettaChiC20

Gee, is that anything like a hypocrite? Why does shaving my ass and walking backwards make me a hypocrite? Perhaps you mean I'm a hypomanic. Perhaps you suffer from hypoxaemia and that's the cause of you inability to think clearly. Or perhaps your head could be used as a hypocaust. Yea, that's it. Have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

No I meant what I said the first time "HYPOCRIT" because you say "watch the name calling." I was fine with you until you started talking a lot of smack, you tell me to watch the name calling, but yet you sit here and criticise every little thing. Maybe people wouldn't be going against you if you didn't get your panties in a bunch...i'm out :D Now just drop everything and start over this a forum about cars not fighting. I joined this message board NOT TO ARGUE especially over a computer.

posted by  JettaChiC20

Well, well, well. That's an odd way to react to someone who agrees with you. I said let's all get along, how many times have you said that? What makes me a hypocrite when I say "watch the name calling"? Have I ever called you a name?

I don't see alot of people "going against" me. Most people seem to appreciate the help that I give them with their cars. I've even helped you with information before.

As for being a forum about cars, you are correct this is called "Car Forums". But we are in the "Off Topic" section. Remember we were talking about favorite quotes and you were talking about Vin Diesel. Notice those subjects are in no way related to cars.

So... I'll be more than happy not to "argue" (your word not mine) with you if you will refrain from saying stupid things. Deal? Have a wonderful day.

posted by  vwhobo

:D

posted by  JettaChiC20

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
- Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
- Mel Brooks

posted by  Widowmaker2k

lol this is a bad 1 but a friend told me this 1: "if its got tits or wheels, its gonna give you trouble"

oh, and this one, told to me by my teacher just before i whent to race my friend after school: "Remember, keep the shiny side up"

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

As morning hughes of sun swept fire carress your pashioned face. alone with thee my pure desire to worship untold grace. My hearts with you and always all the hours we are apart. Your beauty warms the nightly air as i dance into ur heart. (dont know)

Dont bother me im speeding.

posted by  beemerguy

reminds me of raves, where you listen to repetitive techno music while some people take ecstacy (pills).... maybe games DO affect us :D

"Life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through" - i don't remember

The future will only consist of the mistakes of today. - me.

"No i don't think you're stupid. I just don't like you"- a friend.

D

posted by  The Menace

If you lie w/ the dogs, you'll rise with fleas.
~ME~

Some rely on Finesse, Others on sheer force
~ME~

Your fears, my dreams
~ME~

If you're gonna hit it, then hit it hard.
~ME~

For the love of the sport
~ME~

The will to do, the soul to dare
~ME~

Favorite-
Because I love it.~ME~
For the View
~Sufing Mag~

posted by  KnightoftheSage

Heres another...."Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time" :P

posted by  JettaChiC20

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one"

posted by  caffeine junky02

I have two favs. just read my sig... 8)

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

life is a lesson - crazytown, the sone is called butterfly i think

posted by  stueck420

My Favorite!

"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

~William T. Sherman

posted by  BavarianWheels

Thats pretty funny right there lol :D :D :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

"moo"

posted by  Split Mafia

word.

that and TWANG

posted by  stueck420

And nothing else matters

posted by  snoopewite

that sounds just too familiar to pass up....where did u get that from snoope?

posted by  SuperJew

SuperJew, I was carrying on the Metallica song, "Nothing Else Matters" that's quoted in stuek420's signature.

posted by  snoopewite

aah...i thought it was from something else. thanks anyway.

posted by  SuperJew

best song on the cd, IMO

posted by  stueck420

Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the BEAVER last night?

June Cleaver

posted by  vwhobo

Rofl, leave it to beaver, classic!

Here's another 'Tallica!

" Build my fear of what's out there
and cannot breathe the open air
Whisper things into my brain
assuring me that I'm insane
They think our heads are in their hands
but violent use brings violent plans
Keep him tied, it makes him well
he's getting better, can't you tell? "

Taken from Sanitarium. Pre black album 'Tallica = Immaculate! Post black album = Kind of fell off... I know it's cliché but to me it's the truth.

posted by  Integra_LS

"No Ticket" - Silent Bob from Dogma

posted by  Hiens

I'm surprised nobody's put "say hello to my little friend" from Scarface...

posted by  SuperJew

"Are you a sheep or a mother ****ing wolf" -Dinezel Washington (Training Day)

posted by  DJ Nonsense

"Just keep your eye on the ball and you'll hit it just fine"-Me, 2 somethin AM

posted by  Satty101

you mean Denzel...

and that movie was unbelivable. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

"YEEAAAHHHHHH!", WHHHHAAAAAAT?!", OOOKEEEEYYYYY!" - dave chapelle (very popular on the ol baseball team... its funnier cuz people arent using it as much cuz its played out... so we use it even more)

"its a pair of kinky boot beasts" -the captain from the yellow submarine (i say it every so often at school for the cheap laugh)

posted by  mazda6man

this is SO oversaid in my school. but its still funny. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

I'd say my favorite quotes are from movies likes Tommy Boy, Dumb & Dumber and such. There are so many quotes I say, I can't even remember them all. They all have a time and a place in a conversation though.

Some others though:

-- The road to a friends house is never long --
-- If I were you, and you were me, would I do you? --
-- Every time I walk into a singles bar I can always hear Mom's wise words: don't pick that up - you don't know where it's been! --

posted by  StarAvengerGirl

"It's like there's a party in my mouth and everyones invited!" -unknown
"It's cool to pee your pants." - billy madison.

posted by  Hiens

Your Message