cinderella man

Home  \  Off Topic  \  cinderella man

Just wondering if anyone caught this movie... I just saw it for the second time (first time was in theater). Must say it was excellent, oscar worthy performances all around, and an amazing story that kept you on the edge of your seat. The boxing scenes were extremely well choreographed, and done so well I almost yelled and cheered at the TV...

5 stars... :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

Hey this just gave me an idea, maybe we can have like a "movie review" section?

posted by  GreekWarrior

You know what else gave me an idea? Maybe we can have an admin that actually does shit here :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Youll be banned for that.

posted by  newyorker

Never seen the movie, but it's downloading right now...looks like a really good movie...

I don't get it...where can you see that are the mods not doing anything?

posted by  chris_knows

Whats your point?

posted by  99integra

Well it sounds like u dont wana be here so why not just stop posting?

posted by  newyorker

And how about you worry about you? He will be banned for that? you think he doesn't know the possibilities for his actions? If so your even more retarded than I originally thought. It seems to me like you have been banned twice? and he has been banned once I believe? And he was unbanned while you had to make new names. So I conclude he knows what he doing when he says something like that.

posted by  Pythias

:laughing:

posted by  99integra

Actually Steve did make a new name.

posted by  jedimario

Actually he's made atleast TWO other names lol. And technically he's been banned TWICE (once being an accident as someone made a mistake).

posted by  car_crazy89

True I did forget about 93 ranger? lol :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

And Unfedfat2 and GoodTimes, I think I forgot one other than ranger

posted by  99integra

How about a "bullshit nobody cares about" forum? Most of this thread can go in there...

posted by  Mathew

Your Message