Who puts the Comment under our names when we post?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Who puts the Comment under our names when we post?

I was reading posts and looking through threads and stuff and noticed something. Under all of our posts theres something like CF newbie or CF enthusiast so on and so on. Who picks them? Can we change them or are they given to us by the mods? The reason i ask is because look at "newyorker" his says a funny one i wondering who put that there. Anyone got an explination?

posted by  95civicdima

As you get more posts, your rating changes. Once you hit post 100, it changes to CF Enthusiast. Below that you status remains Newbie. Once you hit 250 posts, your name changes to CF Addict. Once you hit 500 posts, you can put anything you want.

posted by  aerith

we better start post whorin!!! :laughing:

posted by  adamc44

But it continues, at 500, it goes to CF Freak, and mine, which is at 1940 when reset is CF Extraordinaire...I wonder what Hobo's would say...

posted by  chris_knows

I swear CF gave me mine. :mrgreen:

posted by  thunderbird1100

haha the homosexual?? its funny because its true

┬┐speaking of hobo does anyone know where he went, havn't seen him around and his posts haven't moved?

posted by  salimander13

Sweet, I was wondering about that too, only 6 posts to go!

posted by  Mathew

He's been gone since the 6th...maybe he's just really busy...I hope. :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Well I think he said that he'd be around mostly until his leg or whatever healed, so maybe it's better and he just left without warning? Hopefully he'll be back or atleast every now and then.

posted by  car_crazy89

Well, you know what we gotta do...let's go bust ourselves some knee caps :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I bet you the mods are breathing a lot easier without hobo breathing down their necks. :orglaugh:

posted by  aerith

Yes...but to be honest...I'm past caring about his so called opinions anyways :2cents:

*calms down a little*

Oh yeah, and the admin can change the default rankings if he so pleases....other wise I believe those who have the standard ones were given them be CF (or Vbulletin....the provider!) lol.....yes, you can change them at or above 500posts though....and no...dont post whore lol

posted by  Cliffy

What is the most amount of characters you have have in your 'custom' CF title?

posted by  car_crazy89

25...just type in a bunch of numbers, and count them :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

But the numbers only go up to 9............ :doh: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Same with phones, but those math geniuses figured out a way to fit 800 numbers on there :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message