R.I.P. Richard Pryer

Home  \  Off Topic  \  R.I.P. Richard Pryer

check it out: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/10/pryor.obit/index.html

this sucks :ohcrap:

posted by  enron fever

that is so sad and depressing to hear :cry: all of the greats seem to be dying lately

posted by  mx3_monster

I was especially upset when Rodney Dangerfield passed. :ohcrap:

posted by  newyorker

What a shame. :ohcrap:

posted by  speeder

That's awful...I loved the guy, he was hillarious :ohcrap:

Not to be offensive or anything, but would they still play the Richard Pryor: I Ain't Dead Yet, #*%$#@!!? I love that show, and was hoping to see it again :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

He was a great comedian. He will be greatly missed :ohcrap:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

actually Comedy Central ran a special tribute to Richard last night, featuring tons of comedians (i'm horrible with names), and clips from his various stand-up routines, that one included.

was a good show, but it had such an overly somber tone that it prompted me to check out www.richardpryor.com and find out what it was all about...

i also want to apologize for mis-spelling his last name. it's Pryor, not Pryer. definitely a dee dee dee moment.

posted by  enron fever

Can't believe how funny the guy was!!! My age group probably first saw him acting in really stupid unfunny films with gene wilder (also real stupid and unfunny). When I first saw a standup video of his I almost didn't bother cos I thought it would just be more crap like the films. Damn was I wrong!!!!

If anyone hasn't seen him doing his old stand up stuff? DO! GO WATCH IT!

Eddie murphy, Chris Rock, all of em have to pay tribute to pryor! He was the legend and will be forever! RIP

posted by  relicensed

Your Message