ski pants

Home  \  Off Topic  \  ski pants

I was just kinda wondering what you guys wear under you ski pants. boxers, long underwear, jeans, Or what every you wear. Let me know because I don't want to look dumb when I go skiing tomorrow. :oops:

posted by  stevenbob0

Keeping your mouth shut might help. "longuderwair", "jeens", "dumbut", "sking"??? WTF?

Personally I don't wear any... It let's me use my wanker as an extra pole. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

I wear underwear, pants, and the snow pants on top...that should be enough, just pisses me off when snow gets in my feet :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Well I've only gone a few times, I wear jeans underneath (although the first time i went I didn't wear ski pants, just jeans).

posted by  car_crazy89

I wore jeans under my snowboard pants for years, I just started wearing long underwear instead of jeans. I much prefer it, it's much less restrictive than denim.

posted by  Bino

Is there a difference between ski and snowboard pants?

posted by  stevenbob0

you should stick to skiing noob, and yes there is a difference skiers usually wear alot of bright pinks and yellows if you dont get the glow in the dark burn your retina yellow or pink full body snowsuit people will surely laugh at you, so you better go get that quick.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

From my experience, I'd suggest wearing something that dries quickly, lol. Especially if this is your first time skiing. :doh:

posted by  97Talonchik

Not that I'm aware of (I just don't ski, and therefore I don't think I wear ski pants). It seems to me that more snowboarders wear "pants" style as opposed to the bib overall style or powder suits more frequently worn by skiiers... but that's just a casual observation.

posted by  Bino

Your Message