newyorker, a simple (i think..) question

Home  \  Off Topic  \  newyorker, a simple (i think..) question

it's kinda been eatin at me for a while. i curious as to why you chose the name newyorker.

you claim to be in the soviet union, and that you're russian, so that seems to knock out the possibility that you live in new york.

you're an neon/srt-4 boy, and you claim to have a neon... so that seems to knock out the fact that you like/have a chrysler new yorker car...

what gives?

EDIT: oh yea, and clean our your pm box. :mrgreen:

posted by  pik_d

I love new york. I am from the soviet union, but live in Philadelphia at the moment. I guess the hidden idea was to eat away at peoples minds :laughing:
EDIT: PM box cleaned

posted by  newyorker

i was also wondering if they really sold neon's on the soviet union. :mrgreen:

but hey, what's so great about new york?

posted by  pik_d

I duno :doh: . Just dont like philly that much, and New York is the closest place thats alive at least. New Jersey just sounds like a boring state

posted by  newyorker

Atlantic city is fun. New York sucks!!! i live 30 min east of Rochester and there is nothing to do. New York city is fun if you have a ton of money to blow. other than that, don't bother!

posted by  glagon1979

Personal preference I guess

posted by  newyorker

After they banned him about 5 times, he wanted to make a name that wouldn't be obvious, so Philadelphian was out. Instead, he chose New York. :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Remind us again how old he is. 15, isn't it?

posted by  vwhobo

:laughing: :clap:

:2cents:
i'm bored...

posted by  95civicdima

Your giving him a little too much credit are you not?

Sry bored too lol :mrgreen:

posted by  Pythias

No, I'm serious, how old is he?

posted by  vwhobo

Seriously? 17 I believe.

posted by  Pythias

Im 17, and will be 18 in August. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Has a car, he's still in high school, he can't be younger than 16, or older than 19 or so. I think he said 17 once.

EDIT-or twice, stupid dial-up.... :doh:

posted by  jedimario

maybe he just likes pizza....

posted by  ToshoRcing

Chicago style > New York pizza

posted by  PontiacFan27

What did pizza have to do with anything? If i liked pizza id be "italian" and not newyorker

posted by  newyorker

Can we stop talking about pizza? It makes me think of food, and that makes me want to get up, and if I get up, I have to get off CF :laughing: :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

+1 :laughing:

posted by  pik_d

Maybe he reads the New Yorker...well probably not.

posted by  Mathew

:cussing:

posted by  newyorker

New York has its own style of pizza, known as thin crust.

posted by  PontiacFan27

I see..well we have it in philadelphia too...but I guess it means nothing since the Philly Cheese Steak is everywhere :doh:

posted by  newyorker

new york is cool, but nj is way better, nj has better pizza than newyork, but nj pizza is equal to philly cheese steaks, mmmm

posted by  Stem

No Hobo, I'm the one thats 15 :laughing: :doh:

posted by  99integra

Your Message