SO went and got tested for STD's the other day

Home  \  Off Topic  \  SO went and got tested for STD's the other day

:banana: First of all it came out clean :banana:

Second of all: OUCH!!!!!

Have any of you males out there had to go through this?

Cotton Swap>My threshold of pain as far as my urethra is involved.

posted by  Zalight

I'm 48 years old and have never had to do that. If you don't stick it where it doesn't belong, you don't have to worry about such things. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

SO true... :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

I'm thinking of getting tested...not that I've done anything to get it, but just to be sure...

First of all, Congrats on being clean :thumbs:

What exactly does the test consist of...just don't get graphic or not family :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

They do a visual inspection type thing, then get swabs from around the head, then they get a swab from INSIDE the urethra. Meaning swab does in about 2-3 inches, they swirl it, and withdraw it.

Pain.

posted by  Zalight

Don't bother. You can't get any diseases from your own right hand.

posted by  vwhobo

LMFAO

posted by  Pythias

I cringed there :laughing:...but I still might do it...

That sounds like a dare :laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

Hahahahaha :smoke:

posted by  speeder

Okay maybe not your right but what about your left? :wink2:

BTW: Congrats Zalight, now to be safe, hoe about alittle less filthy whore and alittle more soccer mom :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Wow, and I thought the nasal swab for whooping cough was bad... I cant even imagine that.

posted by  shev

Sure ya can, it's easy. Just go into the bathroom, get a Q-tip and jam it up your pecker. :puke:

posted by  vwhobo

lol, that was hilarious VWHobo. :laughing: :orglaugh:

posted by  Zalight

Well I'm glad I don't mess around with skanks...

posted by  Mathew

Soooooooo just to make sure, you can't get STD's from your left hand?

:laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Ugh jesus keep that to yourself :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Well unless you stick your hand somewhere that it doesn't belong before you "have alone time" then no. Just do it like a medical procedure and wash hands before operation. Congratulations zailight on being clean.

posted by  Spanky2324

http://www.stdhivtraining.org/images/Notice_the_Symptoms-Poster.jpg

posted by  vwhobo

Here's a better idea, wear a condom.

posted by  97Talonchik

Like I dont? There have only been two times I haven't, and both were because I ran out in the middle of the night. Talk about a mood killer "Hold on I'll be back I gotta go to the pharmacy".

Anywho, It was more for peace of mind, and those damn "KNOW" commercials with common (The ones with all the people dancing in the street). I thought "Hey, it would be good to know"

posted by  Zalight

OUCH
That sounds extremely painful. I'm glad I don't go around F*ing anything with 2 legs and breasts the way some other people do. STD's are scary. It's kind of the reason I haven't had a full college experience. Last time I heard, the STD rate here at SIU was something like 7/10 had some type of STD(don't quote me on that). Kind of makes you think before hopping in the sack with anyone on some drunk thrusday night.

posted by  elchango36

You'd think, huh?

/Puts on manwhore suit

posted by  Zalight

Yes because if you wear a condom you are automatically protected. :banghead:

posted by  Pythias

I used to own a condominium. Does that count?

posted by  vwhobo

it gets pretty close, but I don't think it has the same effect.

posted by  salimander13

Na, I think that's what helps GET the girls, not stop the one your with from HAVING one :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Practice safe lunch...use a condiment

posted by  95civicdima

I do everyday! :PP

posted by  Pythias

It's way more effective than going in unprotected. Keep banging your head maybe you'll knock some sense into yourself. I'm not saying you shouldn't go out and get tested for STD's, I'm just saying perhaps you should practice safer sex. Also, that post about condoms was not pointed at you Zalight, it was a general post to everyone.

posted by  97Talonchik

Uh, no, not to me. When you're in a purely monogamous long term relationship (like me), you don't need to wrap your winkie.

posted by  vwhobo

Now for the real question;

How did Zalight get laid with that haircut?

Must've been the car....

posted by  Godlaus

Dude the womens love my hair, Its all thick and full, and they can play with it, or grab a handful in a moment of passion.

My hair is the shit!

posted by  Zalight

Well the way you posted it, you made it seem like you don't need to worry about STD's if you wear a condom. Which is DEFINITELY not true. :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

7/10 doesn't sound to far from the truth because if you count herpes, about 70-80% of peple have it...from what I've heard...

Well to be a bit safer, double up with the condoms :hi:...I can't wear condoms though...gotta bust out the pylon for me :laughing: JP

A bit off topic, but preferred brands? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Double bagging it is NOT a good idea, It barely increases your amount of protection...Like very minimal. And it GREATLY increase your chances of breaking them.

And the thing your thinking of that 70-80 percent of people have is called HPV, in most people it is just there. Doesn't do much and in the small amount that it does do something to it causes worts. In women in extreme cases it can cause cervical cancer.

As for favorite brands; I like trojans cause I have never had one break, ever. But I hate the way they fit (I know this is gonna sound egotistical and stupid) they are too small, Width wise they are allright, but they dont roll down far enough. Durex is a better fit but I have had a couple break so...yeah

posted by  Zalight

This is getting a little gross..

posted by  jedimario

Getting? I'm wondering why this "news" would even be posted. Next thing you know we'll be reading about peoples hemorrhoids, with pictures. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Should I post a pic of ones i found online :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I hate trojans cause I've busted them the few times I've used them. I'm a Lifestyles man myself, but Durex has also proven reliable. :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Why? Its not like Ive busted out with stories or anything.

Everyone has sex. Its one of the few things evryone on the planet from all different walks of life have in common. Except for of course those who have taken vows of celibacy, etc.

Anyway....Yeah, I just thought Id bring it up because I think its a good idea for people to get tested, and I felt kinda proud I had done so.

posted by  Zalight

It's a good thing I read this before I posted my next thread.... wouldn't that of been embarrassing :doh: :laughing:

Also, since this has become about condoms, what do any of you think about this invention lol, get one made for every mood/setting: Special Condoms (http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=46155)

posted by  car_crazy89

Wow, music playing rubber...um no thanx. I prefer the sounds of deep heavy breathing and moaning thank you very much! :wink2:

posted by  elchango36

You see that would be considered gross.

posted by  Zalight

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:
What kind of idiot invents something like that?

So when's it coming to Canada? :laughing:

Nevermind it won't work for me...Until it comes out in pylon sizes :laughing::JP:

EDIT: Just saw that the website was "ShortNews" :laughing: It's a play on words...

posted by  chris_knows

YoU hAve AIDz LoL!1

posted by  PontiacFan27

That's one of the most ignorant things I've heard someone say on this forum. Maybe the majority of people will eventually have sex, but that is very far from everyone having sex right now.

posted by  jedimario

I think he meant everyone has sex at some point throughout their lives, so we can all relate...

posted by  chris_knows

You wanna talk ignorance? You have a reading comprehension problem. He CLEARLY said, "Everyone has sex. ... Except for of course those who have taken vows of celibacy, etc."

Now where in that statement is the phrase "everyone is having sex right now?" It's not even implied. And he even clearly stated that there are exceptions to "everyone" having sexd at some point.

You read what you want to read and that's why you build opinions on nothing.

posted by  ChrisV

Sorry, misread his post, next time I'll try not to be so serious that late :doh:

posted by  jedimario

It's a known medical fact all teenage boys should clean themselves with a Q-tip up the pecker after sex. Doing it twice is even safer. It will eliminate any germs the girl gives you, and also build up your stamina. Girls like that.

posted by  johnny mac

errrrrrr.....how is sticking a qtip up your wang going to increase stamina?!..especially twice!...i can see it causing a hell of a lot of impotence........

just imagine, your dick going stiff, then "thinking" that if it blows its load, its getting something jammed up it....sure would make me lose my wood pretty bloody fast. I guess that would stop STDs before they start lmao!

posted by  dodgerforlife

My next door neighbor in high school used to clean his willy with a q-tip at least once a day. 30 years later he's a flaming 'mo who prefers an hour on the tower of power intead of women. I think the two things might be related.

posted by  vwhobo

Huh?!?! :confused:

posted by  jedimario

He's gay. :doh:

posted by  97Talonchik

haha... I wonder if he's gay because he wrecked his tool or if he's always been gay.

posted by  JaneiR36

Your Message