All I want for Christmas...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  All I want for Christmas...

... is one of these (http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-Chrysler-300m-Timing-Belt-Good-Condition-Used_W0Q QitemZ8023220422QQcategoryZ33625QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem). Wouldn't that be great! :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Do you even have a 300C to put it into, or you wana make one from different parts?

posted by  newyorker

do you even realize that he is joking!! :doh: the link is to a USED belt with 160k on it. would you use a used belt on your neon??

posted by  glagon1979

Sorry I didnt read the decription

posted by  newyorker

Which brings us back to think, type, submit. Do it every time and before long it'll become a habit.

posted by  vwhobo

Man I wish I could have one of those cool used belts instead of a new one ::snaps fingers:: oh darn, just 40 bucks :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Hey, he'll throw in the used water pump for free. Gotta get your own gasket though. :ohcrap:

posted by  vwhobo

All I want for Christmas is a freakin' car. I can post here all day long, but it doesn't make em real! Something tells me I'm going to have to wait on this one too... :banghead:

posted by  boothe

Do like I do. Just go out and buy one (or two, or three, or four...).

posted by  vwhobo

awww man just what I needed, I'm giong to go out and buy a new car so I can put that on. I mean its used so that means its already broken in right... :screwy:

posted by  salimander13

It's for the man (or woman) that has everything... If that sells then I may have some dirt that I can say is from the Moon for the low low price of $50 :mrgreen: (US dollars as everyone knows Canadian moneys worthless, j/k)

posted by  car_crazy89

I'm getting second hand engine oil for christmas. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I'm suprised this guy's even smart enough to be able to identify a timing belt!

posted by  jedimario

Hobo, did you post the third question?

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowAllQuestions&requested=thermos izer&iid=8023220422&frm=284&redirect=0&ShowASQAlways=1&SSPageName=PageAskSe llerQuestion_VI

:laughing: :laughing:

EDIT: Just revisited the link and the idiot took it off eBay :orglaugh:

posted by  chris_knows

wow this guy is a real tool, he says " I just don't have the mechanical background to tell how worn out it is or how long it should last." how bout 160,000km so that means it's phuckin done, i wish i could spit on this guy or have sex with his teenage daughter and e-mail him the video, that would be what he deserves

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I'd like to do the second one :hi: :laughing: JP...

I think it's some kid, because he keeps referring to "them"...so I think he means his parents took out the belt, and he decided to keep it, and make a couple of bucks on it :laughing;

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message