NipTuck?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  NipTuck?

Anyone watch that show, it's nuts! The finale was on last night, if you're not into this, get the DVDs before next season. I'm hooked - good thing 24 is coming back on to fill my void.

posted by  boothe

Never heard of it...but I checked it out on google, and it doesn't look very interesting for my style (guns, cars, girls, drugs, money, violence, and so on)...But I might check it out next Tueday to see if it is what I think it is...

posted by  chris_knows

BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!

I already bought the first two seasons. Amazing stuff. Especially cuz I'm the real life version of christian :mrgreen: .

posted by  Godlaus

good show. I work at night so I tivo it and watch the next day

posted by  bigdaveangell

I watched it when it first came out, and then it turned into something really strange and haven't been able to follow it.

posted by  PontiacFan27

one of my favorite tv shows to be exact. i knew it had to be Quentine along with someone else as the carver.

posted by  Inygknok

Yeah I was kind of bummed that it was Quentin at the end, their escape also seemed a little far fetched. To be honest the whole Carver story line was getting a little old for me, it's been going on since last season and they really dragged it on and on and got away from what the show was originally about. They picked up a lot of fans with the slasher story line, but I wonder if they'll stick around now that it's gone?

posted by  boothe

Your Message