Happy holidays

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Happy holidays

Just to wish all you guys and dolls from the forum a very merry Xmas and a prosperous and healthy 2006 from the old geezer from Belgium.Paul

posted by  tovarich

Same to you bro, merry xmas and happy new year. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Merry Christmas and God bless us all everyone. :laughing: :smoke:

posted by  speeder

Merry Christmas everyone :thumbs:

I'm thinking of celebrating early, and starting my vacation at the end of the day, because I love Christmas that much :smoke::laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

My first day of vacation(or first day off school) is today. 'Bout time!

posted by  jedimario

My vacation will start at eleven tonight when I get off work and then I don't have to go back there till the second :thumbs: Anyways Happy Holidays to all you guys. Don't drink too much eggnog and pull a steve with monkeys and the government

posted by  Spanky2324

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:
...Paint thinner... :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

I guess today was my last day of school until the 9th, so I'm going to work tomorrow, and ten other days of the Christmas break. :ohcrap: I'm trying to save up some money :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

**** happy holidays and political correctness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted by  dodgerforlife

Yes, season's greetings to all!!

I'm finishing work today (it's Friday morning here, not sure bout where y'all are), then won't be back until the 9th. I'll probably avoid sitting in front of a PC during my break, so I may or may not drop in between now and then.

If not, be safe, be merry and be good. :wink2:

posted by  windsonian

merry early christmas and new year, no wait thats not correct its happy holidays now...well I am also working on the good days of eve x-day and new years. Seasons greetings to all

posted by  salimander13

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year (or to some, Happy Holidays, whatever you prefer). My Christmas break doesn't really start till after school tomorrow but I'm not going , it'd be pointless as it's 2 periods (auto and woodworking, then sit on the gym floor for 3 or so hours).

Hope you all are safe over these holidays, and remember, if you don't remember New Years, then you had a good year :laughing: j/p.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yes, seasons greetings to all. Looking at 38°C on chrissy day here = drink more beer and eat more prawns.

posted by  Wally

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone!.....Dont drink too much (That means DO drink too much....just my dodgy English humour again lol) :thumbs: :smoke: :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Happy holidays! I'll be back to work the 27th and the first part of the 28th, then off until after New Year's.

Party on! :hi:

posted by  ChrisV

Happy Haunahchristmakwanza everyone. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Oh damn nobodys forgot about that yet :oops:

posted by  99integra

Your Message