Xbox 360

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Xbox 360

Has anyone bought a Xbox 360 yet. I work at a walmart and when we get them its only 3 or 4 and there gone in a few minutes. I bought 1 for myself and love it but I just dont get much free time to play it. Without tax I paid 320 for the platinum bundle. I got 20 percent off 1 item at work for christmas and decided to use it on the 360.

posted by  bigdaveangell

I'm thinking of getting one in January...either that or an iPod Video, hence why I'm working 96 hours over the next two weeks :laughing:

Is it worth it?...I remember when my XBOX was $350 (Canadian) with two games, and two S controllers...:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I'm waiting for PS3 to come out. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

just got done playing the 360 at circuit city. Seems the main game is call of duty its a pretty good game only one problem in my opinion and thats the shooting controls are backwards so its harder to aim other than that 360 has some solid graphics, but i don't think i'll get that or the ps3 same old ps2 :ohcrap:

posted by  salimander13

The grapics are great but I dont know if they make it worth paying 400 bucks for.

posted by  bigdaveangell

The graphics are nice but the problem that is already happening is that compared to say the ps2 version of the games the ps2 version has more gameplay. This is b/c of the amount of code needed to make the graphics better takes away from the room for the gameplay. Microsoft f*cked up by not upgrading to a larger medium for their games. So b/c of this the games may look better but they suck when it comes to gameplay and length of the games

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Well that can most likely be chnaged by finding the option to invert the x or y axis.

I got to spend alot of time playing NFS Most Wanted on a 360 over thanksgiving, and I must say the graphics were quite impressive. The thing did crash about 4 times over 2 or 3 days though, but even if it hadn't, I wouldn't pay $400 or even $300 for, I'd just get a PS2 or GC.

posted by  jedimario

Mine has crashed 5 or 6 times in just a few days. I just sold it today for 200 more than I paid for it. I will wait for the ps3

posted by  bigdaveangell

Congrats on that :thumbs:

But I guess it also kind of sucks...did it warp any disks? I heard that was common too :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message