New Years Resolutions...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New Years Resolutions...

Anyone know their's yet?

My main one is to get back to the gym. I've been blaming "too much work", "never enough time", or "just too tired". I need to just make an effort and hopefully get into a routine.

Second one is to go to bed earlier. I have to get up for work at 6 AM, and most days I'm responsible enough to get to bed by 10:30-11:00 PM. But sometimes I just lose it and stay up till 2 AM. It was easy in high school, but I just can't handle that anymore.

Apart from that I'm pretty much perfect so yeah... :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

I wanna get fit...I'm encouraging myself with my Bike and some weights I got today :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Get my grades up, and get a stickshift car (Neon/SRT-4)

posted by  newyorker

Don't do that sorta thing, if I see something wrong in my life, I try to fix it then, I don't wait for some stupid day to come around.

posted by  jedimario

drop an assload of weight, get cut. already quit smoking :thumbs:

posted by  dodgerforlife

How about a car that isn't a neon? Ever thought of that? There's quite a few to choose from!

posted by  Mathew

Start smoking, then stop :laughing:, begin excercising, bring my grades up, buy a car (not my resolution but...you know :laughing: ), uhh...now which one will be my resolution :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

oh! oh! i know! start smoking!! =P lol, just kidding, not a good idea IMO. My resolution is to learn manual, get a manual car, and get my grades up.

posted by  ride3k

Wake up on time and get to work earlier (basically anything to justify my paycheck), and start saving for retirement or for if my ass gets canned.

posted by  JaneiR36

Your Message